Nick Diaz is the ultimate ''Honey Badger'' of MMA

GSP is elite level wrestler and took it to the ground but I have no doubt in my mind. Nick would finish him 10 out 10 times in all stand up fight.. I believe GSP would be cornered and pressured then collapse he would not be able to withstand.

Tho I reckon GSP is the better fighter by just being more well rounded

Ya Reckon? Sure GSP dominated on the ground. He also won the stand up. Not only did he win every round vs Nick, he won EVERY MINUTE OF EVERY ROUND.

Nick is a fucking amateur compared to GSP. GSP trained stand up at Wild Card for the Diaz fight, and they were laughing at the supposed "great boxing" of Diaz. Freddie said GSP would easily negate the Diaz stand up, and he did. Diaz has no chance against someone with footwork.

Millennial Honey Badgers... Losing their edge...

c33f8973c4adc93de7ba8fa024e60aa6.jpg

It's too expensive for them to own anyone anymore, so they just rent now.

GSP is doing it, for the title .. when did Silva fight for the title one division up?
GSP is doing something Silva never had the balls to do and flat out admitted he was not good enough to do, fight one division up for the title.

Now if Silva could not make 170, and GSP could have been fighting at 155, then GSP was actually fighting one division up his whole career .. unlike Silva.

Why didn't gsp do it three-four years ago when asked and when it was ripe to fight silva and when offered the biggest purse of his career and when he was done cleaning out the division. Why did he say 'no' before and 'yes' now?

by setting it up with takedowns but In all stand up fight GSP has nothing for Nick Diaz
Under Stockton rules, GSP might have nothing for Nick. But we never seen it, there are no serious fights in Stockton. There will never be: Nick's own fight promotion shut down in Stockton. Stockton rules only apply in Nick's head.

Under MMA rules, Nick has nothing for GSP. We all seen it, it was GSP's easiest fight. Where I come from, people like Nick Diaz get slapped for 25 minutes without doing a thing.

I have footage, care to rewatch your hero get manhandled by Georgie Boy? Here's how Nick's doing outside of Stockton rules:
UntidyFairDragon.gif

A gangster... Among turtles!

Why didn't gsp do it three-four years ago when asked and when it was ripe to fight silva and when offered the biggest purse of his career and when he was done cleaning out the division. Why did he say 'no' before and 'yes' now?
Why didn't Silva take the Jones fight for his biggest payday when GSP was making twice what Silva was making?

Why didn't Silva take the Jones fight for his biggest payday when GSP was making twice what Silva was making?

What does that have to do w gsp being scared out of his mind to face Anderson

Lol

"...um....well... Look over there, Anderson was scared too!(of facing jones)" Is not a defense for gsp being shook

What does that have to do w gsp being scared out of his mind to face Anderson

Lol

"...um....well... Look over there, Anderson was scared too!(of facing jones)" Is not a defense for gsp being shook
Actually it is. Because it's not any fighter being shook, it's them fighting in their weight class. Now if you admit EVERY single fighter is scared then why are you bashing and singling out GSP?

I have not seen more intense fighter then him. He seemed to be in legit vicious mood when entering the octagon.

The worse type of rage.. slaps, insults, and ultra aggresion, relentless.. hack if he didn't had mouthpiece on he might have spitted on opponents..

It all starts from the stare down and it's not staged or anything his just in a very bad mood and it's all real because his not promoting or anything..

Rage levels exceeding 9000+
tumblr_m0286a436Q1qfqcq8o1_500.gif

Fuck off.

You seriously don't know shit about a honey badger you fucking retarded lurch.

A honey badger is an animal that is a total savage that never gives up. They have a ton of weapons at their disposal to scrap with. They never give up, and they're smart as a whip on how to attack their opponents. Nick Diaz embodies nothing of a honey badger. He is just a boxer who slaps half the time, can't defend leg kicks or wrestlers, and bitches more than he fights.

If anyone is a definition of a honey badger it would be Frankie Edgar or RDA.

I've been to Africa and talked to African Safari guides and heard very wild stories about honey badgers. It's extremely disrespectful to compare one to a guy like Nick Diaz.

Nick Diaz is more like a neighborhood junkyard mutt that starts fights with other dogs being walked or neighborhood kids. Taunts them, barks at them, and occasionally bites them as they run off. Dirty, scrappy, and worthless to the family that tries keeping him because he always escapes the yard and comes back when he's hungry full of ticks, fleas, and scars from attacking cats and other things around the territory.

The kind of dog that people can tell is smart, but is to stupid to be a good enough dog to have in the house and have a happy home with the family.

Nick Diaz is the least threatening elite fighter i've ever seen. All you have to do to beat him is not engage in a wild gun battle like Zaromskis, Lawler, and Daley.

Silva, Condit, Lawer, B.J, KJ, Shamrock daley bro the list goes on even though the silva and condit were losses he still bought it to them the whole fight with condit running away.

Nick did not "bring it" in the Silva fight. You obviously have never watched it. After feeling Anderson's power early on Nick did his best to not engage. He was clearly afraid. Fought like a coward. Only tried to survive, not win.

Condit easily outstuck Nick. Nick has no footwork skills, couldn't cut off a boxer in a phone booth.

Sure, Nick beat Robbie before he learned how to fight, and BJ after he couldn't beat anyone. A middling lightweight KJ? A retired fighter, turned announcer, with a broken rib? Daley, with is losing record in SF? Hell, list Daley's top three signature wins.

What a murderer's row!

What are you talking about? the only time i seen nick go into survival mode was when he got cut? You would have to be stupid to engage with silva when you cant even see? He walked silva down the whole fight he even got pissed off silva wouldnt just stand there and fight so he layed down on the ground? even backed up against the cage himself? the only time silva would throw anything was those kicks to his knee or counting from his punching. if you read what i replied to in the first place i said those are the guys he fucked up that actually had good foot work. with condit its the exact same story. silva just didnt physically run away. plus silva was caught on PEDS??? dont even get me started bro.

Cut? Couldn't See? You are the typical Diaz fan who never even watches his fights.

again what are talking about? have you even seen the fight? go watch it again until the 3rd/4th round and then come back telling me he didn't get cut. probably wasnt as bad as his usual cuts but are you being serious? hahah you sound like the type of fan thats jealous diaz would whoop your favourite fighters ass give credit where credits due

I wasn't saying he didn't get cut. I was pointing out the cut made no difference, and the eye wasn't really bad until the 5th, when Silva decided to turn it on and just ran through Diaz.

Diaz fought scared from the first, before there was any cut. He basically gave up from the time he got off the stool for the 2nd. His vision was fine through the 4th. But Diaz didn't fight his normal fight through the 4th, did he?

Diaz fought like the coward he is.

Nick Diaz is the least threatening elite fighter i've ever seen. All you have to do to beat him is not engage in a wild gun battle like Zaromskis, Lawler, and Daley.

Zaromskis and Daley are both very small WW,s should be LW's and even then they would only be average

I've seen people say GSP was never coming back and only wanted to get attention. You could say the same for Nick and Nate Diaz.

As soon he got cut Nick stopped pressing forward for the last minutes of the 3rd. That was the only time he stopped walking silva down, He did get lucky that it wasn't bleeding like his previous cuts and stopped bleeding start of the 4th, Of course he wasn't going to go into the silva fight fearless knowing what silva is capable of, but he was still the old nick diaz that walked him down and always got the first and last hit in. Bro you know nothing if you say a fighter like Diaz is a coward

You did not watch the fight. You don't seem to realize Nick lost every round. He wasn't just holding back after the insignificant cut. He was staying out of range because he knew if he fought his normal style he would have been knocked out.

By the 5th Silva realized his leg was OK, and he opened up and just demolished Diaz.

Nick Diaz can't beat a quality UFC fighter. He couldn't when he was young, and can't now.

Back