Nick Diaz is the ultimate ''Honey Badger'' of MMA

It's funny to me but when I first saw the Diaz bros I loved their fighting style but hated their antics, as I thought they were an act. It was only as the years went by I realised there was no act and loved them for being so real and always calling out Dana and the UFC.

Honey badger slowly move forward while yelling at their prey?? Good to know

Honey badgers attack jeeps that enter their territory, and routinely kill lions and hyenas... I love Nick Diaz, but he's about as aggressive as a pack of noodles these days.

253C611F00000578-2934942-image-a-24_1422772069847.jpg
Legit lol'd at this. I've never liked the Diaz Bros until they started their feud with Conor, but that made me chuckle.

Nick Diaz isn't very aggressive. He's safe and strikes on his own terms, he doesn't put his neck out.

GSP is more aggressive than Nick Diaz.

but I have no doubt in my mind. Nick would finish him 10 out 10 times in all stand up fight..
Being a brown belt I'd expect a better response than this, but your October 2015 join date explained it.

Not even close.

Nick is too stubborn to quit in a fight, but he straight up gives up regularly when the fight isn't playing out how he wants it to. He stops trying to win, and just taunts and complains while doing nothing to take control.

We saw this against GSP, Silva, and Condit. Dude would rather lose and act like somehow he was wronged than actually make an effort to win.

Hardly a Honey Badger. A Joe Frazier/ Marvin Hagler type individual are who I would describe as human honey badgers.

I hope he returns to the cage anytime soon.
One of my fav fighters

Then imagine how good GSP is if Nick went into full turtle mode against him.

Nah honey badgers are known to not process for fear. Unlike nick Diaz, gsp was too afraid to fight Anderson silva and too afraid to go for finishes in fights. So we can rule out gsp

Back