NINTENDO SWITCH Official Discussion v4: Did someone say... SMASH?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would actually not be surprised by a movie or anime of some kind. Something game related feels unlikely as the dlc is already pretty big and a concert wouldn't be a big shock either since they've held quite a few already(even if none were US based ones AFAIK).

Yea since the wording only says Splatoon I can guess it might be an anime series or a spin off game or something. Who knows though.

Will the game feature online co-op?

We would love to have online co-op, but at the moment, it's out of the scope of what we can do with a two person team. However, we will definitely take a look at what it would take to make it possible as a post-launch update, but can't promise anything at this moment.

Is the co-op split screen?

Co-op is played on a shared screen without any splits. You only need one console and one copy of the game to enjoy local co-op.

Take with a large grain of salt (looks fake to me....)

For all you JRPG lovers this comes out tomorrow. First day buy for me. I'll let you guys know what I think tomorrow afternoon. Has a 9/10 on steam which IME can be pretty hard on games.

For all you JRPG lovers this comes out tomorrow. First day buy for me. I'll let you guys know what I think tomorrow afternoon. Has a 9/10 on steam which IME can be pretty hard on games.

I have work trip coming up with a long flight, so this is going to be my in flight entertainment. Put off buying it for the PS4 since it looked like a perfect game on the Switch. It's nice that the launch lines up nicely with some travel.

I have work trip coming up with a long flight, so this is going to be my in flight entertainment. Put off buying it for the PS4 since it looked like a perfect game on the Switch. It's nice that the launch lines up nicely with some travel.

Yea I didn't realize it wouldn't be available at midnight so I'm still waiting to buy it. Probably wont get a chance to play it until tomorrow morning unless I finish up early at work.

Will watch this later. I know I said I probably won't play this after so much time with Monster Hunter World, but I'm such a sucker for MH that I will probably end up buying a second Switch and 2 copies of this game to play with my kid.

Did you manage to scoop this up?

Did you manage to scoop this up?

I have and of course my job decides that day that I will be moving to a new location (closer to home thankfully) and have spent every day since learning the new clients. I probably wont get a chance to play until Monday if I'm lucky.

I have and of course my job decides that day that I will be moving to a new location (closer to home thankfully) and have spent every day since learning the new clients. I probably wont get a chance to play until Monday if I'm lucky.
Lol. That sucks man.

I used to love JRPG’s so your post piqued my interest. It looks awesome.

Lol. That sucks man.

I used to love JRPG’s so your post piqued my interest. It looks awesome.

Yea I love JRPGS so I really wanted to try this game but I just can't find a minute to play it. Even during my lunch people keep taking me out to lunch and I just want to play my switch...

Yea I love JRPGS so I really wanted to try this game but I just can't find a minute to play it. Even during my lunch people keep taking me out to lunch and I just want to play my switch...

I'm also awaiting your first review. I'm a HUGE JRPG fan and this looks like a nice classic turn based JRPG, which the Switch is severely lacking at the moment. Keep us updated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back