No more "tapping" jokes about Joanna, she doesn't like it.

Man, UFC needs a contract clause regarding being polite to fans on social networks

There are a lot of little maggots out there who love to try and be nasty to people from behind a computer screen. It is just the way people are these days, no accountability or empathy.

Maybe some people even deserve a little teasing but whether they do or not, people will attack anyway. Who really cares if she doesn't want to say she tapped? People see an opportunity and they will demand their pound of flesh, for what exactly? She still got stopped. The guy who is trolling her is most likely some weak sack of shit. Probably a sherdogger. C'mon, fess up and claim your glory, who was it?

How pathetic do you have to be to troll a celebrity on their social media page?

Sherdog is one thing, it's an MMA forum... But going on someone's IG page to talk shit to them is some real bitter, spineless, no life virgin shit.
The sad part is since she fed him, he'll be back for more. lol

She looks like she'd be great in the next Wayne's World movie
IMG_3971.JPG

I hope the "I did not tap" comments start a Streisand effect and everybody starts trolling her with it. She deserves it just on her shitty triggered attitude whenever it's brought up, nevermind the scummy way she's acted to Rose and Gadelha.

WTF is the Streisand effect?

Can't understand why people are so upset at internet trolls. It's the goddam internet what do you expect? Half the job of being in the spotlight is handling the pressure of the world criticizing you. It's ironic that she called Rose mentally weak, but is getting triggered by comments on social media. People say fukt up stuff about ALL the pro fighters. Y'all just love JJ that much

Dont understand what she's trying to do here, it's on tape. She fucking tapped. The boogeywoman tapped.

Being champ was all she cared about, above being a decent person, and an honorable competitor. Now that she got her title taken in embarrassing fashion, she is nothing.

The fact that you think that I'm trying to show off (on an anonymous internet forum lol...) instead of being genuine, says a lot about yourself.

You sound like the type of person who forms their personality based on what they think people want to hear/see, instead of actually having character and real morals.
No, you’re right, I’m only here as a desperate gambit for acceptance.
I guess I’ve earned your online recriminations and JJ certainly earned hers...

Luis 'Sapo' Santos. The fighter who missed weight for the Askren Title Fight at 170lbs then was told the fight would still be on as long as he was under 190lbs the morning of the fights (about 14 hours before the fight) and refused the stipulation and cancelled the main event.

Probably crossed the line on that one a bit but I was pretty irritated when it happened. As a whole I agree trolling fighters directly is pretty sad.
Lol what did you say to him...if you remember? I'd have been pretty pissed at that too.

Lol what did you say to him...if you remember? I'd have been pretty pissed at that too.

Something about a real fighter would put down the plateS of food and get his wifes steroid needle out of his ass long enough to make weight.

(His wife is the first WMMA fighter to get busted for steroids that I am aware of)

Fans are so pathetic. Chasing a person around just to say stupid shit to make you feel better about your own uneventful life. I will never get it. LOL
I don't think trolls count as actual fans.

JJ is giving them what they want by rising to the provocation. I'm sure it stings taking her first L in MMA in such fashion, but still.

How pathetic do you have to be to troll a celebrity on their social media page?

Sherdog is one thing, it's an MMA forum... But going on someone's IG page to talk shit to them is some real bitter, spineless, no life virgin shit.
She was very bitchy to her opponents,how are you surprised she is getting backlash?

Something about a real fighter would put down the plateS of food and get his wifes steroid needle out of his ass long enough to make weight.

(His wife is the first WMMA fighter to get busted for steroids that I am aware of)
Lol straight for the jugular. So petty but hilarious. I'd have done the same

I guess you could say when it comes to tapping jokes, she's mentally tapped out.

Back