No one is calling Conor GOAT anymore?

And by the way, this will just make people create some Conor Goat threads now lol

Hard to do when he lost 3 out of 4 last fights in his prime. They have seen nothing yet if this Conman continues to fight.

conor lost 3 out of his last 4 fights? is this some alternate reality you're speaking of...conor only has 1 loss in the ufc...and that was at a weight he has never fought before....You're not seriously counting the mayweather fight are you? So, if jon jones lost in a bjj competition...you'd count that as a loss? of course not...that is outside his main profession...just like boxing is with conor...

Hey look a Conor hate thread! That's new! The dude doesn't even have a fight lined up and you're still talking about him, talk about obsessed lol.

Not all hate is bad and maybe of the reasons he is hated is the very fact that he doesn't have a fight lined up while he is the supposed "king" of that division. That stupid money whore with no dignity.

Conor is the GOAT, now and forever. What the TS fails to understand is that it now goes without saying. Like the fundamental forces of the universe.

If you couldn't tell 90% of them were being facetious because they thought it was humorous says a lot more about you than it does about them.

conor lost 3 out of his last 4 fights? is this some alternate reality you're speaking of...conor only has 1 loss in the ufc...and that was at a weight he has never fought before....You're not seriously counting the mayweather fight are you? So, if jon jones lost in a bjj competition...you'd count that as a loss? of course not...that is outside his main profession...just like boxing is with conor...

This. How much do you want to bet that none of the haters will respond to this?

Conor is GOAT

ac1d822667005b9518c32e4b8886a0a3--notorious-mma-conor-mcregor.jpg

Haters can suck it.

Nate 1 and 2 were loses. Alvarez win. Floyd loss.

there is no possible way to score the second Nate fight a win for Nate. Every round is clear cut and its 3-2 Conor.

If you couldn't tell 90% of them were being facetious because they thought it was humorous says a lot more about you than it does about them.

I think most people know that but maybe I'm wrong. You have to be pretty fucking stupid to not realize people were clowning around by saying it.

Conor is a great fighter, one of the best in the sport but he's not the GOAT.

After all the hype of his previous fight this is simple an adrenaline dump after, how could it possibly stay at that level lol, he's also gone really quiet whilst having a break. Things will pick up once he has a fight signed, guaranteed

I just talked to my goat and he says to leave goats out of this.
They dont give a fuck about mma they just wanna goat.

Losing to mayweather dropped his stock big time. He'll return and get finished by Tony then lose again or retire.

Hey look a Conor hate thread! That's new! The dude doesn't even have a fight lined up and you're still talking about him, talk about obsessed lol.
Hey look a atandard overly defensive Conor fan response. I swear you guys all share the same template

Back