Nog vs Sergei 18 years ago

Yeah, I'm not going through a Top 10 list or anything, but Volkov is another example. Big Nog didn't have much KO power and wasn't an amazing striker as some remember him. With his height/reach, I can see Volkov doing well on the feet and avoiding any submissions if it went to the ground (as he did with Werdum).

Lol Big Nog would beat the shit out of the average ass Volkov and so would Sergei. Volkovs performance against 92 year old Werdum isn't indicative of how he would do against a 28 year old Nog. Nice ufc fanboy revisionist shilling though.

Blaydes is a better mma wrestler...way better. Also much larger

Regarding your first idiotic sentence...

UFC champs from High level ncaa backgrounds:

Coleman, Couture, Randleman, Brock, Cain, DC, Stipe

Bones, Tito, DC, Rashad,...

Should I keep going???

How many titles combined for Reem, Hunt, and CroCop?

Keep at it
Again no direct correlation proven between ncaa and mma success.

In ncaa Askren was very dominate, Maia with no ncaa killled him. GSP shutdown and owned ncaa studs, Khabib did the same and made ncaa Justin G look like he never wrestled. Usman was a worse ncaa wrestler than Ben. Bones was far lower tier than DC, yet killed him. Your own hypocritical example of blaydes > Coleman further emphasizes you are speaking out of your ass. There is no scientifically proven positive correlation in ncaa ranks and mma success.

Regardless, that was your desperate attempt to shift scope of discussion. Original discussion was: a fake wrestler won the ufc belt from its greatest champions and beat the snot out of Mir. Actually, two fake wrestlers won the ufc belt and beat up your so called UFC HW goat Mir too. Those two being Brock and barnett. All this scope shifting won’t hide the fact that until Stipe came along to take out some elderly heavies, Timmeh was UFCs greatest HW ever!!! I don’t know why you are so insecure about Timmeh, is it cause he got Zulu’d by Fedor?

Facts don’t lie and your boy Mir with his merr handful of wins (to a dozen brutal defeats) isn’t even in the convo for ufc HW GOAT, so please stop pretending like Timmeh wasn’t UFCs best representative. Embrace Timmeh and UFCs historically poor hw Division!

Lol Big Nog would beat the shit out of the average ass Volkov and so would Sergei.
Keep living in your little dream world. Volkov would keep his range and kick Nog like an angry mule and get a UD.

Only mildly less retarded
On a similar note, Chris "Huggy Bear" Barnett could beat prime Big Nog. Anything can happen in MMA. If we had a time machine and that happened, the suicide rate of Pride fangirls would go through the roof.

Couldn't avoid them from oleinik, latifi or Ivanov. All weaker wrestlers than 42 year old coleman.

No they arent.

Coleman eked ons out over Bonnar, but yea hes beating Beast lol.

Mentionin Colemans age is stupid btw. Like Couture, he was old when he started

On a similar note, Chris "Huggy Bear" Barnett could beat prime Big Nog. Anything can happen in MMA. If we had a time machine and that happened, the suicide rate of Pride fangirls would go through the roof.

Shills like you are amusing.

"Volkov beat 40 year old CTE Werdum so that means he'd beat a 28 year old prime Big Nog"

Ufc fanboy shill

You're the one living in a dream world pretending that beating 40 year old Werdum would mean that Volkov would beat a 28 year old Big Nog. Delusional ufc fan boy shill lol
Easy with the ad hominems, there, Mrs. 50 IQ Point Queen. My point was about Volkov not being subbed by Werdum, whose BJJ at age 40 was as good as prime Big Nog's ever was.

Easy with the ad hominems, there, Mrs. 50 IQ Point Queen. My point was about Volkov not being subbed by Werdum, whose BJJ at age 40 was as good as prime Big Nog's ever was.

What a clown smh. Imbeciles like you would say Trevor Berbick could beat a prime 1960s Joe Frazier because he beat an old ass CTE Ali.

You're the one living in a dream world pretending that beating 40 year old Werdum would mean that Volkov would beat a 28 year old Big Nog. Delusional ufc fan boy shill lol
You are arguing with a shill about Volkov (not even top 30 ever) vs big Nog (top 5 all time). Do you also entertain debates about a turtle racing a cheetah?

What a clown smh
Good thing clowns like myself actually make money and pay taxes so parasites like yourself can play on Sherdog all day. Oh well, gotta get back to work. Enjoy your day off--wait, all your days are days off....

Good thing clowns like myself actually make money and pay taxes so parasites like yourself can play on Sherdog all day. Oh well, gotta get back to work. Enjoy your day off--wait, all your days are days off....

Lol you're an ant in my world. My watch collection can buy your family a new life.

Again no direct correlation proven between ncaa and mma success.

In ncaa Askren was very dominate, Maia with no ncaa killled him. GSP shutdown and owned ncaa studs, Khabib did the same and made ncaa Justin G look like he never wrestled. Usman was a worse ncaa wrestler than Ben. Bones was far lower tier than DC, yet killed him. Your own hypocritical example of blaydes > Coleman further emphasizes you are speaking out of your ass. There is no scientifically proven positive correlation in ncaa ranks and mma success.

Regardless, that was your desperate attempt to shift scope of discussion. Original discussion was: a fake wrestler won the ufc belt from its greatest champions and beat the snot out of Mir. Actually, two fake wrestlers won the ufc belt and beat up your so called UFC HW goat Mir too. Those two being Brock and barnett. All this scope shifting won’t hide the fact that until Stipe came along to take out some elderly heavies, Timmeh was UFCs greatest HW ever!!! I don’t know why you are so insecure about Timmeh, is it cause he got Zulu’d by Fedor?

Facts don’t lie and your boy Mir with his merr handful of wins (to a dozen brutal defeats) isn’t even in the convo for ufc HW GOAT, so please stop pretending like Timmeh wasn’t UFCs best representative. Embrace Timmeh and UFCs historically poor hw Division!

Askren was a high level mma fighter. He was 19-2.

Maia is also fantastic

You're embarrassinv yourself idiot.

When the fuck did i ever say Mir was goat?

Tou're really all over the place.

Again, how many titles for k-1 stars reem, cc, and hunt???

Maia beating Askren somehow diminishes ncaa???

What about Gonzaga decapitating mirko?? whats that say for k-1???

keep at it

Back