Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
they havent been outplayed really. the fourth down stop and the int are the difference here. Pit is gonna score and theyre gonna make Bortles beat them. Id hammer Pit at +10 or more but im only getting +9.5 right now

The Jags have 15 carries for 105 yds rushing. If you get gashed by the run like that, you have no chance. Pitt can shore it up obviously, but hell yes they've been outplayed. You can't just discard the pick either. Ben threw 5 against them the first time, and that was great coverage and a great play by Jack.

The TD answer there by Brown is huge. Now they need to show they can at least slow down Fournette. He has 11 carries for 80 yds so far. And Pitt came into the game trying to make Bortles beat them, so it's not like they expected anything different.

This possession might mean the difference between the Steelers having a decent shot, or almost no shot. HUGE possession coming up.

Ohhh Fournette hurt. Wow that could be huge.

The Jags have 15 carries for 105 yds rushing. If you get gashed by the run like that, you have no chance. Pitt can shore it up obviously, but hell yes they've been outplayed. You can't just discard the pick either. Ben threw 5 against them the first time, and that was great coverage and a great play by Jack.

The TD answer there by Brown is huge. Now they need to show they can at least slow down Fournette. He has 11 carries for 80 yds so far. And Pitt came into the game trying to make Bortles beat them, so it's not like they expected anything different.

This possession might mean the difference between the Steelers having a decent shot, or almost no shot. HUGE possession coming up.
jags are averaging 7 yards per play while the steelers are averaging 6. the point im trying to make is- the game isnt a one sided beat down as the scoreboard indicated at 21-0

jags are averaging 7 yards per play while the steelers are averaging 6. the point im trying to make is- the game isnt a one sided beat down as the scoreboard indicated at 21-0

From that standpoint yeah. But Bortles only becomes a turnover machine when you make him have to beat you with his arm. Steelers were getting gashed by the run, letting Bortles not have to take any chances. Whereas the Jags D is capable of forcing turnovers under any circumstances from Ben.

But Fournette getting hurt changes everything. He was turning 4 yard gains into 10 yarders. Yeldon is such a huge dropoff. Whole game looks different now.

lmao...

Steelers are fucking done... ...stick a fork in them.

back breaking. they need a TD before halftime or they have no chance

Jags D gets pressure without blitzing. Such a big thing in today's NFL.

Woooooow was that ever clutch

I’m big on Pittsburgh today.

Wow that keeps them alive.

guess who gets the ball to start the second half

LOL my Bryant o35.5 receiving yds cashes on his only catch (so far), a 36 yd TD. Sweet.

I hit pitt at +410 for 1u to make up for my fucking under bs

thats just horrible

you have to have two safeties in the end zone with 11 seconds

Im hitting pit hard for 2 more units. I got pitt 1u +410 and 2u +215 so im in 3u for +300ish im the biggest steelers fan ever this 2nd half lol

You really shouldn’t have much confidence in a team like the Steelers in this situation but I really think they win this game

You really shouldn’t have much confidence in a team like the Steelers in this situation but I really think they win this game

Assuming Fournette is out (or hobbled and not the same guy), Steelers D has no excuses to not shut down the Jags second half.

Lev Bell is so ridiculously good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back