Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he's a decent qb, guess I'm just used to the studs like Wilson, Manning, Cam, Ryan, Brady, etc.
Aint nothing wrong w a QB that doesn't throw many INTs and doesnt take sacks. *shrugs*

Yeah, he's a decent qb, guess I'm just used to the studs like Wilson, Manning, Cam, Ryan, Brady, etc.

Lots of people felt that Case Keenum was the top backup QB in the league and could be starting for quite a few NFL teams.

Lots of people felt that Case Keenum was the top backup QB in the league and could be starting for quite a few NFL teams.

Sure, I'm not arguing that he's not good, but I'm saying that I'm used to the studs in the sb in recent years, like I said in the post you quoted. I don't think he's a bad qb or anything. Esp with that defense he has with him.

Sure, I'm not arguing that he's not good, but I'm saying that I'm used to the studs in the sb in recent years, like I said in the post you quoted. I don't think he's a bad qb or anything. Esp with that defense he has with him.

I agree with you, not an elite QB but decent/good QB in a good system for him.

I bought out of the Thunder play so i threw away profit there, but my square bear parlay of 76ers and T'wolves hits!
+2.5u

Jags +10 -148
No Score in first 6:30 eagles Vikings -140
Virginia -9

Hit the bet but I’m a jets fan and hate how good the patriots are. When you get conservative AF and run the ball 7 out of 9 times on first down while having the lead in the 4th against the best team in sports you fucking lose.

killed that lb-ing. not fair for the books there, i cant see how they didnt get slaughtered w pats upwards of +200 at times

alright @iGnP Keenum starts off the scoring dropping a dime to Rudolph. Sexy throw, showing the skills, I like it. The short qb is playing BIG rn.

Also Can't believe the Jags almost made it to the sb. Amendola's td catch was beautiful, that footwork tho. Pats did it again. Fucking Pats, man.

killed that lb-ing. not fair for the books there, i cant see how they didnt get slaughtered w pats upwards of +200 at times
I threw 3u on them live for +200

alright @iGnP Keenum starts off the scoring dropping a dime to Rudolph. Sexy throw, showing the skills, I like it. The short qb is playing BIG rn.

Also Can't believe the Jags almost made it to the sb. Amendola's td catch was beautiful, that footwork tho. Pats did it again. Fucking Pats, man.
you fucking jinxed it. dont you ever compliment keenum again, sir

you fucking jinxed it. dont you ever compliment keenum again, sir
You're right, I'll make up for it. He's a piece of shit, belongs as a backup in the cfl. Where's Nathan Peterman when you need him, they're basically the same.

And fuck, Philly scores again. Fuck you sucker punching Blount.

Literally gave back all the profit from this weekend on the Vikings right now. Ugh, feel sick. WTF happened to this defense

Who wants to see ne in another super bowl? They are old news. Go eagles!

Who wants to see ne in another super bowl? They are old news. Go eagles!

arguably playing the best football in the playoffs

its something like a 15 percent win rate in the playoffs when losing the T/O battle by two.

the eagles dont lose those two T/Os in the first half against atlanta they beat the falcons by 14 or more.

before both games yesterday i bought nick foles at +2800 to win the super bowl mvp and it wouldve been a great ticket if the pats wouldve lost

it still has a shot at cashing if gronk cant play

Last edited:
Literally gave back all the profit from this weekend on the Vikings right now. Ugh, feel sick. WTF happened to this defense

i

sorry dude... i couldnt resist... no matter how hard i tried

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back