Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
i

sorry dude... i couldnt resist... no matter how hard i tried
Noted.

It’s easy being the Pats when then refs are on your side. So many calls go their way - variance will be a bitch if it ever catches up with them.

It’s easy being the Pats when then refs are on your side. So many calls go their way - variance will be a bitch if it ever catches up with them.

Yea it’s a bit ridiculous

Game changing calls

North Carolina -3 -130

Virginia tech has been getting owned on the boards in acc play and gave up 94 on the road to Louisville and 91 at home to Florida State in their last 2 games. They are also 135th in defensive efficiency according to ken pom. This game will be close down the stretch but I don’t trust tech to get stops against this offensively efficient Tar Heels team. I think the heels pull away late and win by 6.

Ding ding ding

Big Play Monday Alert:
Los Angeles Clippers -1.5 risk: 5.5u to win 5u

Double revenge game. Timberwolves best player Jimmy Butler is out. Clippers are 7-3 ATS since Blake Griffin returned from injury. Timberwolves' defense has been pathetic recently, they've given up 108, 116, and 109 in the previous three games. This line, imo, should be closer to -4.5 than -1.5.

Last edited:
Adding another NBA play

Dallas Mavericks +115 risk: 1u

Jason Kidd fired, one last play

Bucks -5 risk: 1.1u

Ding ding ding

Big Play Monday Alert:

Double revenge game. Timberwolves best player Jimmy Butler is out. Clippers are 7-3 ATS since Blake Griffin returned from injury. Timberwolves' defense has been pathetic recently, they've given up 108, 116, and 109 in the previous three games. This line, imo, should be closer to -4.5 than -1.5.
Im on clips for 3u. I agree with you i like this spot here

Ding ding ding

Big Play Monday Alert:

I'm in. I don't follow the nba too much but I consider myself a Clippers fan since I watched that great series with them and the Spurs in the first or 2nd rd two or three years back. I made a lot of money on them and it was great to watch. I don't like Blake, tho, he seems like a cunt who can't fight. Anyway you and Quincy are in, I'm in for a couple units too, took ml tho. Let's get it boys!

I'm in. I don't follow the nba too much but I consider myself a Clippers fan since I watched that great series with them and the Spurs in the first or 2nd rd two or three years back. I made a lot of money on them and it was great to watch. I don't like Blake, tho, he seems like a cunt who can't fight. Anyway you and Quincy are in, I'm in for a couple units too, took ml tho. Let's get it boys!

im going to wait to live bet ml at hopefully +200 if i can get it

Oops my bad @Papi was who I was originally talking about. The No av thing got me there.

North Carolina -3 -130

Virginia tech has been getting owned on the boards in acc play and gave up 94 on the road to Louisville and 91 at home to Florida State in their last 2 games. They are also 135th in defensive efficiency according to ken pom. This game will be close down the stretch but I don’t trust tech to get stops against this offensively efficient Tar Heels team. I think the heels pull away late and win by 6.

On this as well....unc is just the far more talented team...

Ding ding ding

Big Play Monday Alert:

Let’s ride

Hopefully Clippers win this game. I have another big play lined up tomorrow. Could be a big week

What a poor showing by the Clippers. 2x 4th quarter technicals, gave up 18 offensive rebounds, and gave up 33 free throws. There's zero excuse for losing a game where you're shooting over 55%, have 30+ assists, and make more 3 pointers than the opposing team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back