Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - January, 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL for today

Bills/jags 1H under 19.5 (1u)

Panthers ML +240 (1u)

Bills ML +300 (.25u)

Thats it for today. Will be looking to live bet. I think the spread is off on saints/panthers..i think panthers +7 has value....it should be around saints -4.5ish imo..lets get it gentlemen

Edit: i should add my resoning for jags/bills 1H under i think both teams are going to play 'not to lose' in the first half. I see lots of running/defense/field position battle/FGs..i do think it could open up in the 2nd half thats why im not playing under for the whole game. And 39 is just to low of points. 1 or 2 flukeish plays (mariotas td pass to himself) or defensive td. and your under is shot. I do lean that way though

Last edited:
i think the eagles should be a pick em at home so +132 looks like a good price.

foles is streaky and played very well against the saints. the cold weather could also be a factor in the game, philly having the number one ranked run defense and atlanta only averaging 3.2 ypc against the rams 28th ranked run d

top won the falcons the game against the rams and theoretically that should not happen in the eagles game

My under for 3u hit
My pre bet falcons ml +200 for .5u profit hit and i live bet falcons for a profit of another 1.5u
Lost my teaser for 1.5u
Overall profit of 3.5u

Anyone know what titans ML was at halftime im curious

they were a +900 when they were down by 14, have no idea what the exchanges were offering. i never checked at halftime because i had absolutely no intention of ever betting them no matter how high the line got.

hunt 11 total carries

unreal

i think the eagles should be a pick em at home so +132 looks like a good price.

foles is streaky and played very well against the saints. the cold weather could also be a factor in the game, philly having the number one ranked run defense and atlanta only averaging 3.2 ypc against the rams 28th ranked run d

top won the falcons the game against the rams and theoretically that should not happen in the eagles game
When did Foles play against the Saints

@iGnP any bball plays today? Im looking at hawks +150 after lavars comments about the lakers not playing for luke anymore they might keep imploding they seem like a mess...also spurs +120 is interesting i know portland is a tough place to play but anytime i can get spurs at + im always interested. Unless they are playing the dubs or something

Not sure I recommend, as I said I think Vici should be slightly favored but Secret has been looking better later in the tournament. Vici still more impressive but it's not a huge difference.

Edit: also a lot of random stuff happening with the format. Either way I'd take either side at 2.5 or something I think, possibly 2.6.
I added some at evens anyways. Also just noticed betway got livebetting for it

Last edited:
Really leaning the under in the early game today, but would have liked it to get to 41.5, currently sitting at 40...

@iGnP any bball plays today? Im looking at hawks +150 after lavars comments about the lakers not playing for luke anymore they might keep imploding they seem like a mess...also spurs +120 is interesting i know portland is a tough place to play but anytime i can get spurs at + im always interested. Unless they are playing the dubs or something
College basketball: Illinois St +4.5 for 2.2u
NBA: Blazers -2.5 for 2.2u

I added some at evens anyways. Also just noticed betway got livebeting for it

Yea given how g1 looks it'll be a 3-0 vici or possibly 3-1 unless Secret really wakes up. Paparazi is styling on them. I was big on vici g1 from draft and put a big bet on them g2 before odds dropp at evens.

edit: lol turns out g1 is not over yet, that's some sloppy stuff right there.

When did Foles play against the Saints

in his sole playoff appearance

i know it may not be much but psychologically he knows that he can play well in the post season.

Yea given how g1 looks it'll be a 3-0 vici or possibly 3-1 unless Secret really wakes up. Paparazi is styling on them. I was big on vici g1 from draft and put a big bet on them g2 before odds dropp at evens.

edit: lol turns out g1 is not over yet, that's some sloppy stuff right there.
Secret waking up... hit firstblood and first 10 kills in first map at least
edit. damn vici fucking up big time

i think the heat could be a good play if they get to +200 or so. utah terrible on the road

in his sole playoff appearance

i know it may not be much but psychologically he knows that he can play well in the post season.
i think that's insignificant honestly

Hope you guys were taking advantage of buffalo on LB that shit was gold..easy middle opportunities

Last edited:
Secret waking up... hit firstblood and first 10 kills in first map at least
edit. damn vici fucking up big time

Yea 1-1 now, think it looks really good for vici, would cap them at -200 or so. Paparazzi is just on fire. I think they will make sure to not fuck up (they had a 2-0 lead over LIquid and lost 3 in a row in a bo5 vs liquid last time they where in a decent sized finals and I don't think they want to lose another one) and they are just plain playing better outside of that dumb throw and possibly the first 10 min of last game.

I also feel that while draft 2 was even-ish or slightly Secret favored Vici has a better idea about the picking phase and they will probably have first pick next round which is big. I guess that means they have first pick in g5 too, which is really big.

G3 has a really silly Vici draft, I can see it working but I'm mot sold on it.

ok g3 worked out, 2-1 fairly easy. I don't like vici draft g3 but paparazi might go crazy on morph, could work again.

Looks really good in g3, Vici is just super impressive when they get any kind of momentum.

Edit again: Fucking Vici should've won all 4 games so far but threw two of them away. Last game they're up against a meepo, but gotta assume they have a plan. Still think they win. If they don't I'd be pissed lol.

Nvm, think this game is lost. Oh well, was a good try.

Last edited:
1H under cashes easy..hope you guys tailed..we deserve an easy one after yesterdays heart attack

If this game ends with a Jags 7 point win (so i hit my middle of Buf +8 and Jags -6.5) I promise to share my biggest NBA play. It's not today or tomorrow, but I've had it circled all year. I had a similar game last season hit for 10u and it was an easyyyyy win from tip off to final bell

Wow. Hit an 8u middle right there fantastic

A lot of users here don't like to discuss potential lines before they've opened

Cerrone vs Medeiros is more than a month away, and the thread title explicitly says general-mma-discussion-future-lines-january

tenor.gif

chris-rock-huh-what-confused-unsure-gif-4224005

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back