Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

Oh my that would have sucked

They'd have fouled on the inbounds so you'd still have had a chance to cover the -2.

Man I live bet the Dodgers +185 when they were down 2-0. Now I just need Jansen to close this out and my heater rolls on after Cavs live bet cashes. I've got the midas touch going right now. Wouldn't suck if this lasted awhile...

Edit: Jansen gives up a single to lead off the 9th. I deserve it, thinking this is in the bag. Dammit...

And hangs a breaking ball down the middle in a 1-2 count that's lined to right for a base hit. Son of a bitch, I so deserve to lose this for having faith that Jansen would lock it down.

They'd have fouled on the inbounds so you'd still have had a chance to cover the -2.

Man I live bet the Dodgers +185 when they were down 2-0. Now I just need Jansen to close this out and my heater rolls on after Cavs live bet cashes. I've got the midas touch going right now. Wouldn't suck if this lasted awhile...

Edit: Jansen gives up a single to lead off the 9th. I deserve it, thinking this is in the bag. Dammit...
he as a >7.0 ERA why would you jinx him. grrr

Shit have throw a strike here with Harper on deck...

Yeah!! Never in doubt LOL.

Heater rolls on!

Nice what did you get it at I saw it at -140 last night then -270
Just this morning.
-270 this morning. It's hard to be ahead of line when you dont have inside info. I speculate the Peter King comment that came out this morning is what shifted the line. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the line hits -500 or so before the draft unless that's a smokescreen

(which is kinda hard to believe to begin with bc Allen would be a laughable pick at #1... but yeah, its the Browns)

-270 this morning. It's hard to be ahead of line when you dont have inside info. I speculate the Peter King comment that came out this morning is what shifted the line. To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if the line hits -500 or so before the draft unless that's a smokescreen

(which is kinda hard to believe to begin with bc Allen would be a laughable pick at #1... but yeah, its the Browns)

Yea it seems like he’s going to be pick at 1 I figured I’d take him to go ahead of Allen at a cheaper -230.

Yea it seems like he’s going to be pick at 1 I figured I’d take him to go ahead of Allen at a cheaper -230.
(If you're on 5dimes)

I'm looking at the Guice first RB taken prop (the prop doesn't count Saquon) too but I cant pull the trigger until I do some more research. I think Guice goes to Washington at 13.. There are a decent amount of reports that link the two and no other team before them has a need for a RB. I'm not terribly confident but it's -130 so I'm gonna throw a couple of units on it unless I can find conflicting info, to which ill prob post here just to confirm

I just hit Darnold will be first QB taken at -210 for 3u. Did they not have that line up when you bet him to be #1 pick?

Edit: just did another 2u. Line still hasn't moved though.

I just hit Darnold will be first QB taken at -210 for 3u. Did they not have that line up when you bet him to be #1 pick?

Edit: just did another 2u. Line still hasn't moved though.
Didnt see it. I just hit the same line at -210 w/ you

Back