Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - March, 2018

(If you're on 5dimes)

I'm looking at the Guice first RB taken prop (the prop doesn't count Saquon) too but I cant pull the trigger until I do some more research. I think Guice goes to Washington at 13.. There are a decent amount of reports that link the two and no other team before them has a need for a RB. I'm not terribly confident but it's -130 so I'm gonna throw a couple of units on it unless I can find conflicting info, to which ill prob post here just to confirm

You can get Guice to Washington @5.00

Bah tried to hit it again but they limited me this time. Did just 1 more unit.

Moved it but only to -230

sherdog represent, we movin' lines

(sarcasm)

(If you're on 5dimes)

I'm looking at the Guice first RB taken prop (the prop doesn't count Saquon) too but I cant pull the trigger until I do some more research. I think Guice goes to Washington at 13.. There are a decent amount of reports that link the two and no other team before them has a need for a RB. I'm not terribly confident but it's -130 so I'm gonna throw a couple of units on it unless I can find conflicting info, to which ill prob post here just to confirm
Damn, that line is -500 on Betsafe

I seriously cannot imagine Cleveland rolling the dice on Allen #1. At some point you have to make the smart move whether it's flashy or not. Darnold has to be the pick. He has enough arm talent and so much less risk (relatively speaking since its a crapshoot anyway).

Gruice first RB aside from Barkley now +125 on 5d. I just hit it for 3u.

Now all the disinformation and nonsense all week. Dan Patrick evidently has a source saying it's Allen or Mayfield #1?

FFS...

More ppl look at this shit than I think you guys realize. I took it too for a small bet and checked back to hit it again and Guice was -110. Then more money came in on it. I'm not saying we're moving lines, I'm definitely not, but collectively, if other ppl are just lurking or somebody from a book is, that's a very possible option.

All this line movement happening within minutes of each other, it's gotta be at least in small part due to this thread, imo.

There's no way they take Mayfield. But with the line movement I'm taking a little of Allen going first at +230. Still pretty heavily invested in Darnold but gonna hedge just a tad.

Did you see what Peter King said on the topic?

Yeah he has a source saying it's not Allen.

I still think it's Darnold. But I was in for a lot on him and decided to hedge out a bit with Allen +230. Still big on Sam though. If they actually took Mayfield I will get crushed LOL.

Yeah he has a source saying it's not Allen.

I still think it's Darnold. But I was in for a lot on him and decided to hedge out a bit with Allen +230. Still big on Sam though. If they actually took Mayfield I will get crushed LOL.
I’d seriously laugh so hard if it’s Baker

I’d seriously laugh so hard if it’s Baker

I will drink a lot Thurs night if it is. That would be a big hit to my BR...

So on 5 dimes darnold
Going 1 is now -260 and darnold going ahead of Allen is -270 from -230. I feel like 5 dimes Just moves lines for no reason sometimes

So on 5 dimes darnold
Going 1 is now -260 and darnold going ahead of Allen is -270 from -230. I feel like 5 dimes Just moves lines for no reason sometimes

Nah those are getting bet. Darnold first QB is -245 now. Myself and others bet it from-210. I'm guessing those other lines getting hit too.

Back