Nope. DC cheated by poking Stipe in the eye

To be fair....

DC pretty much blamed losing the first Jones fight by getting poked in the eye in the 3rd round....

Just saying....

That's a stupid statement, seeing that Costa was thoroughly tested and passed all tests....
Then again, who said reality and the burden of proof ever stopped a hater from making up shit???

No this ^ is a stupid statement.

Costa nut shotted hall 3 times and eye poked him once. If you want the proof go watch the fights and look up the rules & the definition of cheating, if it's still not clear to you.

DC called how he was going to win basically. Pretty much said he would hurt him in the clinch. Stipe did not have his D tight enough in close. Jones and Gus never got badly hurt in tight like that with DC.

DC got in on Gus and did some decent work. Jon Jones though is a hell of a lot more dangerous than Stipe in the clinch.

Both guys eye poked each other. They cancelled out each other. Fair playing field. DC is GOAT CHAMP CHAMP.

Yes he did & this was way more worse than Nelson - Ponzinibbio. DC landed at least 5 eyepokes and it was crazy that referee didn't do anything about it while he was constantly throwing jabs with fingers extended. Jon Jones still the goat until DC beats him.

you guys make it seem like stipe didnt eye poke him first. dc just kept going because he had momentum.

dc had his fingers open because of the reach disadvantage it's normal. eye poke was accidental and had nothing to do with the ko

No this ^ is a stupid statement.

Costa nut shotted hall 3 times and eye poked him once. If you want the proof go watch the fights and look up the rules & the definition of cheating, if it's still not clear to you.
Kid, it is obvious you never been in a gym...
it happens, especially if the guy is very aggressive. he was hitting the gut, but his opponent was moving.
And the eye poke was ruled by the referee in the cage (and clearly seen in the replay) unintentional.

So again I say, you are a dumbass hater trying to look for reasons to hate.

If it was that much of an issue, Stipe should have taken more time to recover.

Poked in both eyes. Constantly throwing his fingers in Stipe's face. It's a shame he resorted to that, I was a fan of DC.

Poked in both eyes. Constantly throwing his fingers in Stipe's face. It's a shame he resorted to that, I was a fan of DC.

Gotta laugh at certain idiots claiming “Stipe poked him first doe!” Cormier was warned a few times for attempting it and his were MUCH more blatant.

Gotta laugh at certain idiots claiming “Stipe poked him first doe!” Cormier was warned a few times for attempting it and his were MUCH more blatant.
The thing about that is, people think all things are equal. Maybe DC closed his eye and it didnt affect him badly. For sure Stipe was affected by them.

Kid, it is obvious you never been in a gym...
it happens, especially if the guy is very aggressive. he was hitting the gut, but his opponent was moving.
And the eye poke was ruled by the referee in the cage (and clearly seen in the replay) unintentional.

So again I say, you are a dumbass hater trying to look for reasons to hate.

Obviously, you still don't even understand my original post, kid. It doesn't even matter if it was unintentional, the fact that it's always ruled unintentional by the ref, means you can get away with cheating because you'll always get the benefit of the doubt, no matter how obviously intentional the foul looks. So cheating gets rewarded.

And if you really think those were unintentional, you're really naïve, kiddo.
And if a fighter fights so recklessly and aggressively that he hits you 3 times in your nuts in a short time, then guess what, he is fully at peace with nut shotting you. It's like shooting in someone's general direction with a gun and knowing someone is there but saying you weren't trying to hit that person, you were just shooting in his general direction. Pretty retarded Especially if you hit that person twice before.

cpmNRi4.gif

Hey look at this. It's Stipe poking DC in the eye. Funny how you guys keep acting like it never happened.
Stipe got ko'd. Get over it

I can give DC a "pass" considering he's nowhere near the Eyepoke Kings, Jon Jones and Chuck Lidell.

Yes

Besides, didn't Stipe poke him first?

Notice the knockout after DC poked Stipe's eye.

The gameplan to accidentally poke his eye to distract him and clip him in the face with the right hand.
Stipe lost bc he lacks Fight IQ.
If he had approached this fight like he did ngannou then he prob would have won.
Instead he disrespected DC power and walked him down.

I think DC wins without the eye pokes but 2 eyepokes are no joke. It puts a blemish on the win for DC imo.

Back