North Korea and South Korea will march TOGETHER under unified Korea flag at Olympics

I'm really surprised by this , what could this mean going forward I wonder

Trump, making the world a better place. Amirite?

NORTH Korea and South Korea have confirmed plans to march under a unified Korea flag at the Olympics’ opening ceremony next month in an unprecedented thawing of relations between the two countries.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...-winter-olympics-2018-kim-jong-un-pyeongchang

Who saw this coming? Total monkey wrench.

Damn, it is like Trump's tweets are too fucking powerful. He has to be on the TRT.

Trump, making the world a better place. Amirite?

As much as he can while the dems try to stop him.

Good news for the world at large.

Bad News for NeoCons like Homer

Last edited:
Wow. Never would have expected this, at all

Yeah this has gotta be because of Trump.

I can definitely see two mortal enemies looking at that fat clown and thinking "well fuck, we gotta stop fighting and get rid of that giant shit stain immediately".

Nice try on the ninja edit, pussy. Unfortunately for you, I'm the President of the War Room.

@SBJJ

Article says that they did this in 2000, so this isn't totally groundbreaking or new. Let's not rush to rejoicing yet. This might be a hollow gesture of good faith. There is still much to be done before we can celebrate for real.

Nice try on the ninja edit, pussy. Unfortunately for you, I'm the President of the War Room.

@SBJJ

I edited it because I didn't wanna get you triggered again. At least I didn't delete it.

I just assumed since you fantasized about War that you might not like this

But I'm very glad you are coming around!!

Article says that they did this in 2000, so this isn't totally groundbreaking or new. Let's not rush to rejoicing yet. This might be a hollow gesture of good faith. There is still much to be done before we can celebrate for real.
It's still certainly good news, considering the current environment.

This is really good. It's not the end of the tale but still.

It's still certainly good news, considering the current environment.
It's a good sign, but optimism should remain tempered until we see something more tangible about deescalating tensions in the region. I'd personally love to see the DPRK come to the table and say, "Let's negotiate. We are willing to dismantle our nuclear program, provided that we can reach the right terms." That's when I will breathe a sigh of relief, but not before then.

It's hard to imagine REAL relations unless he gives up his Nukes. But we can only hope.

Back