Not even the women are safe

That's fucked up. I'd say for every 50 guys that do this type of shit, 1 woman does it too. When you look at population sizes, that's still a lot of fucked up behavior.

Hopefully all of this ends up with people of both sexes speaking out about abuse, and outing their friends/co-workers, instead of looking the other way.
Definitely a lot more common than you think. Women are just as fucked up and crazy as men.

I've had more than one claim a miracle pregnancy through unbroken condom. One bitch stalked me on my phone, at my house, and even work for 2 fucking weeks. Bitches be crazy

I have to say "pressured her" and "convinced her" could easily be another way of saying "asked her and she agreed but now feels bad about it".

But yeah, women do this shit too. They just don't think it counts when they do it. During all the recent talk of 'unwanted' or 'uninvited' touching, I'm amazed more women aren't being accused, because they are handsy as fuck.

Women can rape.

After all, each week someone posts a new "female teacher has sex with minor student(s)" article either in the WR or Mayberry.

Just had one in a tiny town near me. 28 year old teacher with a 15 year old student

Of course, she got busted because he bragged about it and she had 0 subtlety as well. Would call him to her classroom during her prep time, casually chat with him during class instead of teaching, picked him up at random gas stations- which he got rides to from friends. Dumbass

Cops enemy through the students Facebook messenger and found a bunch of nudies from her and Dick pics (that she asked for) from him. Really? You use Facebook messenger to talk about next time you’re gonna bang your underage student?

I must admit I’ve been forced to smoke weed as well. I never want to, but I get overpowered and start inhaling.

<DCrying>

Back