Now that the dust has settled, who won condit vs diaz

{<BJPeen}

Condit soundly won that fight by being the superior fighter and tactician. He wasn't stupid enough to let Diaz press him into the corner to pummel him. Instead, he picked him apart effortlessly as Diaz plodded forward and ate strikes, while talking and putting his hands to the side to mock Carlos in frustration.

Nick is an all time action fighter, and I loved to watch the guy fight, but he diversified far too late in this one and fought Carlos' fight. Its unfortunate that a lot of Diaz' fans are delusional and can't let this go.

As an aside, imagine still being upset about a single line in a ninety second fight promo twelve years later. Wolf tickets indeed.
This pretty much, wanted Diaz to win but didn't think he got robbed, was more disappointed that it wasn't the fight of the century I thought it was gonna be

Condit 3-2, and I was rooting for Nick. Greg "the sport killer" Jackson and his game planning robbed us of fight of the decade.

Much as I like Diaz, condit touched him up too much even if Diaz walked him down most the fight.

This thread needs a pole.

Strong-pole-dance.gif

9-pole-dancing-cute-girl-gifs.gif

Condit. I didn't even see it as questionable at the time. I thought it was a technical showcase by Carlos. Yeah, it wasn't the war he promised but he fought smart and picked Diaz apart.

Condit. The amount of controversy surrounding that decision baffles me to this day.

Condit never came to fight. Didnt live up to his rep.
No doubt. Condit came to outpoint Diaz, and did so with ease.

The Diaz brothers in their prime, Nick in particular, are a real handful if you try to fight their fight. But if you refuse to get into a brawl... they got no Plan B, other than showboating a bit and calling you a bitch.

Fight alot closer than people making it out to be but yes just because Nick Diaz does " nick diaz" things - doesn't and didn't get him the dub.

Back