NRA to Parkland Teens: You’re Only Relevant Because Your Classmates Died

As a 38 year old, I HATE OLD PEOPLE AND WISH SIMULTANEOUS DEATH UPON ALL OF US! The sooner we all die, the better this world will become. Thats my opinion. Boomers and Xers need to get the fuck out of the way so the world can become better. Instead, like traffic, they hold up progress. Thats the truth.

I knew something wasn't quite right about you. The people that want to take your guns away folks <{cruzshake}>

Finally the lack of inches have added up over the years, its times to give the mile. Its simply just time. AWB 1994 was a good first step, it lapsed, thats our fault as a society. Really what happened is LaPierre took over the NRA in on the back of AWB, and did an amazing job of garnering support through large donations to both parties for worse 2A laws, and I know what youre thinking, AWB did nothing to prevent crime. Correct, thats not what it intended to do.
<WellThere>

It's clear insane people want to take the most popular rifles and handguns away from people.

The want to effectively neuter the population. Now with a large percentage of youth looking like weak skeletons (Hogg) or overweight there will be a change in culture.

All those bolt action rifles and pump action shotguns that you want registered will be confiscated when those hunters die because their won't be that culture anymore.

https://blogs.voanews.com/all-about-america/2014/12/08/are-us-hunters-an-endangered-species/

Hunting_license_sales-640x399.jpg

I like how those of you with no real argument always default to personal attacks, it shows how sad and socially disheveled you all really are.

The students of Stoneman Douglas are expressing themselves and being berated and disregarded. The critiques of these children is done in a manner that strengthens their point, not weakens it, by proxy of dismissal. Their point is more firearms regulation is needed. It is most certainly needed, and we must all concede to that. The adults in the room (proverbial) have acted like petulant toddlers, and while I will concede that at times the kids from SD sound like toddlers, especially Hoog who is the most vocal and has gotten the most press for various reasons, their emotion stems from a place of hurt, and from a place of under development. The second should be expected. The adults on the other hand there is no excuse. I dont expect Gen Xers of Boomers to get this as they see themselves as the foremost authorities on everything at this point not because of their level of commitment to any one thing, but because of their age. Clear backpacks are such an indication of how out of touch the now adults have become with reality. Its clear the backpacks arent the problem.

You need to continue to dig deeper, and not wider. Look for my comment on number of deaths, I think I actually answered something directly to you. In any case time on task is getting shorter while mortality is rising.

Again rarely will you find a congressional majority, or power authority majority, that calls for full repeal of 2A. If you find me a majority sitting congress in the last 10 years that have stated we must repeal 2A then Ill concede. Hell for posterity sake, if you find me a majority opinion for groups in power that call for a full repeal of 2A than Ill concede. Ill save you the trouble, you wont be able to. Ive already scoured the federal opinion and am writing a piece about policy change in the winter probably. "They" are taking our guns away is a urban legend story propagated by gun manufacturers and most Republican pundits. They've been taking our guns away since like the mid-1700s. Also as Ive stated ad nauseam, our constitutional rights are not a guarantee. 2A is not a full guarantee. Most gun owners are NOT in fact hunters. That is a HUGE flaw in your logic. It can be assumed ALL hunters are gun owners, but most certainly all gun owners are not hunters. Trust me the population of deer in MN, WI, IL isnt getting smaller. Well it is in IL but that was a breeding thing like 3 years agoish, and its caused a dip in the population in some areas. This is all bro science from a hunting buddy of mine so dont quote me on that. For the record, again. If anyone knows me, which no one does, I hunt, I own, I carry, I dont believe in a repeal of 2A. I have a better shot than most, I go to the range, a lot. I go out to the desert here a lot to practice my shot.

Finally, dont bring my family up, dont bring up my kid. Dont worry about who we are raising, you can guarantee they will be better equipped, financially, socially, physically, and cognitively than most standard American kids to take on the world. They will be much like me, from an outsiders perspective seemingly everything comes easy to them, intelligent, good looking, well read; but hard as nails. My kid comes from strong bi-racial stock, from two solid families with lineage in their hometowns, and a solid marriage with little havoc and tons of love. All of the parents in the peanut gallery who had their opinion are closing their traps little by little as my kid inches on day by day, I expect this trend will continue. My kid wasnt an accident, it was planned, and wanted with no force what so ever. That in itself symbolizes the type of life they encompass. Dont talk about my kid, dont talk about my family, stay on task.
You really put some thought into that, and you sound passionate. So, I gave it a like even though it is complete and utter bullshit.

I like how those of you with no real argument always default to personal attacks, it shows how sad and socially disheveled you all really are.

The students of Stoneman Douglas are expressing themselves and being berated and disregarded. The critiques of these children is done in a manner that strengthens their point, not weakens it, by proxy of dismissal. Their point is more firearms regulation is needed. It is most certainly needed, and we must all concede to that. The adults in the room (proverbial) have acted like petulant toddlers, and while I will concede that at times the kids from SD sound like toddlers, especially Hoog who is the most vocal and has gotten the most press for various reasons, their emotion stems from a place of hurt, and from a place of under development. The second should be expected. The adults on the other hand there is no excuse. I dont expect Gen Xers of Boomers to get this as they see themselves as the foremost authorities on everything at this point not because of their level of commitment to any one thing, but because of their age. Clear backpacks are such an indication of how out of touch the now adults have become with reality. Its clear the backpacks arent the problem.

You need to continue to dig deeper, and not wider. Look for my comment on number of deaths, I think I actually answered something directly to you. In any case time on task is getting shorter while mortality is rising.

Again rarely will you find a congressional majority, or power authority majority, that calls for full repeal of 2A. If you find me a majority sitting congress in the last 10 years that have stated we must repeal 2A then Ill concede. Hell for posterity sake, if you find me a majority opinion for groups in power that call for a full repeal of 2A than Ill concede. Ill save you the trouble, you wont be able to. Ive already scoured the federal opinion and am writing a piece about policy change in the winter probably. "They" are taking our guns away is a urban legend story propagated by gun manufacturers and most Republican pundits. They've been taking our guns away since like the mid-1700s. Also as Ive stated ad nauseam, our constitutional rights are not a guarantee. 2A is not a full guarantee. Most gun owners are NOT in fact hunters. That is a HUGE flaw in your logic. It can be assumed ALL hunters are gun owners, but most certainly all gun owners are not hunters. Trust me the population of deer in MN, WI, IL isnt getting smaller. Well it is in IL but that was a breeding thing like 3 years agoish, and its caused a dip in the population in some areas. This is all bro science from a hunting buddy of mine so dont quote me on that. For the record, again. If anyone knows me, which no one does, I hunt, I own, I carry, I dont believe in a repeal of 2A. I have a better shot than most, I go to the range, a lot. I go out to the desert here a lot to practice my shot.

Finally, dont bring my family up, dont bring up my kid. Dont worry about who we are raising, you can guarantee they will be better equipped, financially, socially, physically, and cognitively than most standard American kids to take on the world. They will be much like me, from an outsiders perspective seemingly everything comes easy to them, intelligent, good looking, well read; but hard as nails. My kid comes from strong bi-racial stock, from two solid families with lineage in their hometowns, and a solid marriage with little havoc and tons of love. All of the parents in the peanut gallery who had their opinion are closing their traps little by little as my kid inches on day by day, I expect this trend will continue. My kid wasnt an accident, it was planned, and wanted with no force what so ever. That in itself symbolizes the type of life they encompass. Dont talk about my kid, dont talk about my family, stay on task.

1st- I don't believe you commented on anything directly to me until the post that initiated this convo (I'll have to look back through the thread) and I've clearly not fallen on the side of they're coming for 'mu guns'. Oddly though I don't see where I personally attacked you - unless you're offended at my critique of your alleged parenting style and you've moved the goal post from no one is calling for an all out ban to no majority is calling for it.

2nd- I've asked repeatedly how taking ARs protects these kids. No one has answered how leaving the deadliest school shooting guns (pistols) on the market prevents another mass shooting.

3rd- No one said backpacks were the issue; clearly disturbed kids with guns is the issue. Although it's disingenuous on your part to ignore the backpack argument the kids are making while the same students are calling for anything else to be banned.

4th- I didn't say all gun owners are hunters; I said an arbitrary limit to the number of guns one is allowed to posses (Homers suggestion) is aimed at hunters and not mass shooters.

5th- Just to be clear - you are the one that brought up your kid and breaking some random posters jaw if he would speak to your child in some perceived less than respectful manner. When clearly this whole thread started with a reply to a kid that was being 10x more disrespectful than the reply that was posted.

6th-You really didn't address anything that I posted, but thanks for playing.

Agreed but at the same time I don't need some tide pod eating generation of kids telling me I need my guns take away.

The best thing to do, like myself is not give them any attention.

Maybe if the FBI, law enforcement, and judicial system *actual* did its job and use / enforce the laws we already have, this wouldn't be a problem.

This mind set of tide pods eaters might as well protest against making cars and gardening tools illegal while at it.

The whole talk about the 2nd amendment is a shit show and these kids are being used for a political reason no matter what side of the fence your on. These kids at the end of the day are using thier slain classmates to grandstand politics themselves. So fuck them and the NRA.

How much tidepods have you eaten?

1st- I don't believe you commented on anything directly to me until the post that initiated this convo (I'll have to look back through the thread) and I've clearly not fallen on the side of they're coming for 'mu guns'. Oddly though I don't see where I personally attacked you - unless you're offended at my critique of your alleged parenting style and you've moved the goal post from no one is calling for an all out ban to no majority is calling for it.

2nd- I've asked repeatedly how taking ARs protects these kids. No one has answered how leaving the deadliest school shooting guns (pistols) on the market prevents another mass shooting.

3rd- No one said backpacks were the issue; clearly disturbed kids with guns is the issue. Although it's disingenuous on your part to ignore the backpack argument the kids are making while the same students are calling for anything else to be banned.

4th- I didn't say all gun owners are hunters; I said an arbitrary limit to the number of guns one is allowed to posses (Homers suggestion) is aimed at hunters and not mass shooters.

5th- Just to be clear - you are the one that brought up your kid and breaking some random posters jaw if he would speak to your child in some perceived less than respectful manner. When clearly this whole thread started with a reply to a kid that was being 10x more disrespectful than the reply that was posted.

6th-You really didn't address anything that I posted, but thanks for playing.

Ill bring up my kid all I want, its my kid. Keep my fucking family out of your thoughts, mouth, and posts. I brought it up as an example of lunacy, clearly youre to simple to pay attention to nuance.

Re:AR, its time on task, thats how it makes people safer. Someone can kill more people, in a shorter amount of time with an AR than with a smaller caliber weapon with less rounds. Also what is the advantage of having an AR over a 9mm, old remi, or shotgun. What can I do with an AR that I cant do with those three? Youre taking away from the point and really I think you are choosing the lowest hanging fruit, as the gun nut lobby often does, with the crime+every gun kills+dont control me+lets control the crazies. Do you know how fucking difficult it would be to assess everyone for utility of gun ownership, are you daft? Do you know how long that would take, or even the amount of work would have to go into assessments, cut points, standardization? No you have no clue what so ever. No one does frankly, but its easier to make simple minded arguments on a losing point, than to really think about intuitive next steps. If I didnt address anyting there wasnt much of a premise to address honestly. Most of you are nonsensically typing. Im not even addressing the others I think youve stopped thinking with a clear head, cheers.

I knew something wasn't quite right about you. The people that want to take your guns away folks <{cruzshake}>
Some of you here on Sherdog are excruciatingly simple minded. It is beyond me how you all stay employed, walk, or hold meaningful conversation at all.

Lmao, dodge.

Answer your question? You weren't just asking a question, you made statements and different points. I'm lining so you know exactly what I'm referring to from your post. If you would like I could make one long rambling post like yours that doesn't come off as articulate but rather needlessly wordy. Shit was obscene amirite. I also find it to be funny because you own a bunch of guns, hunt and practice "my shot" a lot. Your posts don't really reflect what you are saying, you seem quite uneducated on guns, ammo and the legal process of buying a gun from a store.
Meh, the opinions of a random person on an outdated website make no difference to me honestly. I dont respect a lot of the current sherdog users intellects, maybe its me, but most certainly maybe its the members of 2018 sherdog. At least when I was a kid and coming on here I felt it was clever, now its just mostly right of center hate mongering, sadness, and apathy. The median education level here, especially in this thread, is just below an AA. Most of you dont read, and if you do read it isnt anything at length or interesting. Most of you regurgitate the same mundane opinions I hear from other dimwits that I also ignore. I just think there was more depth back in the mid-2000s.

Also, Im not into gun culture, it doesnt appeal to me. I own because Ive always owned, its inertia at this point. Search my name its not the first time I talked about my firearms use. Here is the major difference between me as a gun owner, and the childishness displayed by gun nuts. I dont think a firearm is the end all be all. I dont think it is an extremely important part of American society or culture. Its ingrained but for years the ownership of guns was at or below 33% nationally. Then all the sudden this thing happened where the onerousness of owning a firearm because more important than the utility of that ownership and its been driving me nuts ever since. Fuck honestly I dont think Ive ever posted on any thread more or even equally as much as Ive posted here.

In saying that Im done here. Im probably done with Sherdog, I just dont think the crowd is great here anymore. It used to be cool, but now it seems like its a bunch of dicks, getting together to jerk each other off, Id rather not be a part of that. I never really posted on JRB because of the same thing I would keep it cool here, but after whatever like 11 years of being a member and probably 13-15 of lurking its just not the same. No one even knows what LHK is anymore.

Ill bring up my kid all I want, its my kid. Keep my fucking family out of your thoughts, mouth, and posts. I brought it up as an example of lunacy, clearly youre to simple to pay attention to nuance.

Re:AR, its time on task, thats how it makes people safer. Someone can kill more people, in a shorter amount of time with an AR than with a smaller caliber weapon with less rounds. Also what is the advantage of having an AR over a 9mm, old remi, or shotgun. What can I do with an AR that I cant do with those three? Youre taking away from the point and really I think you are choosing the lowest hanging fruit, as the gun nut lobby often does, with the crime+every gun kills+dont control me+lets control the crazies. Do you know how fucking difficult it would be to assess everyone for utility of gun ownership, are you daft? Do you know how long that would take, or even the amount of work would have to go into assessments, cut points, standardization? No you have no clue what so ever. No one does frankly, but its easier to make simple minded arguments on a losing point, than to really think about intuitive next steps. If I didnt address anyting there wasnt much of a premise to address honestly. Most of you are nonsensically typing. Im not even addressing the others I think youve stopped thinking with a clear head, cheers.

Lulz, I suppose I should just let you go before you break my jaw, but I'm seriously curious as to why you aren't calling for a ban on pistols - it's to save the kids after all.

Quickly though, I'd never use a 9mm (or any pistol for that matter) for home defense. Although I've seen people hunt with pistols, I wouldn't personally; maybe fox or coyote, but even then the AR is a much better option. And for the last time, I don't own an AR so affect for me.

Some of you here on Sherdog are excruciatingly simple minded. It is beyond me how you all stay employed, walk, or hold meaningful conversation at all.

says the guy that can't wait to die.

Most homicides are done with handguns, not AR-15's or rifles of any kind.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u....able_8_murder_victims_by_weapon_2010-2014.xls

About as many people die in traffic accidents every year as die from gunshot wounds, but only if you include the 2/3s or so of gun deaths that are suicides.

https://www.nhtsa.gov/press-releases/traffic-fatalities-sharply-2015

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/04/us/gun-death-rates.html

School shooting are in decline over time without new laws on gun ownership.

https://news.northeastern.edu/2018/...e-safest-places-for-children-researcher-says/

Meh, the opinions of a random person on an outdated website make no difference to me honestly. I dont respect a lot of the current sherdog users intellects, maybe its me, but most certainly maybe its the members of 2018 sherdog. At least when I was a kid and coming on here I felt it was clever, now its just mostly right of center hate mongering, sadness, and apathy. The median education level here, especially in this thread, is just below an AA. Most of you dont read, and if you do read it isnt anything at length or interesting. Most of you regurgitate the same mundane opinions I hear from other dimwits that I also ignore. I just think there was more depth back in the mid-2000s.

Also, Im not into gun culture, it doesnt appeal to me. I own because Ive always owned, its inertia at this point. Search my name its not the first time I talked about my firearms use. Here is the major difference between me as a gun owner, and the childishness displayed by gun nuts. I dont think a firearm is the end all be all. I dont think it is an extremely important part of American society or culture. Its ingrained but for years the ownership of guns was at or below 33% nationally. Then all the sudden this thing happened where the onerousness of owning a firearm because more important than the utility of that ownership and its been driving me nuts ever since. Fuck honestly I dont think Ive ever posted on any thread more or even equally as much as Ive posted here.

In saying that Im done here. Im probably done with Sherdog, I just dont think the crowd is great here anymore. It used to be cool, but now it seems like its a bunch of dicks, getting together to jerk each other off, Id rather not be a part of that. I never really posted on JRB because of the same thing I would keep it cool here, but after whatever like 11 years of being a member and probably 13-15 of lurking its just not the same. No one even knows what LHK is anymore.
Umm...are you saying African Americans aren't educated? In my field, which is mental health, the abbreviation AA is African American....

Back