NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

How can it favor the guy thats most likely NOT going to land a clean punch? And not favor the guy that is going be landing clean shots over and over again?
It favors the hard hitter guy, plain and simple. Conor not landing a clean shot is just an assumption made by you, but people don't need to believe you.

It favors the hard hitter guy, plain and simple. Conor not landing a clean shot is just an assumption made by you, but people don't need to believe you.
No. It doesn't.

Conor having KO power and hitting harder than floyd is an assumption actually.

Floyd's trick worked.

Lool

Maybe, that doesn't mean that he's 100% knocking out Conor.
I think it will be a ref or corner stoppage.

I won't be surprised if Conor isn't stopped for turning his back and actually running away or just turning his back and turtling up to stop from being hit so much.

I believe them when the other guy has a different version, as to how he ended up on the ground. Should i ignore he originally said he was in clitch with Conor just before the pushdown he alleged happened?

It wasn't a clinch but it was at close quarters. As I said, you can only fault him for exaggerating or slightly deviating.

Why would you believe people actually invested in Conor's success over a guy who admits his own faults in the session? All you hear in Mcgregor's camp is that it was a one-sided beatdown. Which is more likely?

Conor having KO power, is a fact kid. Conor hitting harder than Floyd is arguably right.
Conor having KO power is only a fact to the extent that any fighter has KO power. Michael Bisping KO'd Rockhold with MMA gloves with a perfectly placed hook to the jaw. That doesn't mean he is going to come over to boxing and be able to KO Andre Ward.

There is zero evidence of Conor's "KO Power" in boxing. The guy has said himself that he KO's people with Precision and Timing, not power. And that's with small gloves on.

What would happen if Floyd hit someone with MMA Gloves on?

It wasn't a clinch but it was at close quarters. As I said, you can only fault him for exaggerating or slightly deviating.

Why would you believe people actually invested in Conor's success over a guy who admits his own faults in the session? All you hear in Mcgregor's camp is that it was a one-sided beatdown. Which is more likely?

Clitch is when two guys or two girls are holding each other. Nowhere in the knockdown/pushdown video is Conor holding Paulie. He lied, no buts about it. Paulie told Conor to release the video when he does he complains again, can't win with that guy.

10 oz favored conor. He dont hit hard for boxing and he dont defend well either. Hes fooked.

Conor's only chance to win this fight is by ko in the early rounds.

This favors Conor and only Conor.

End of story

Back