NSAC Approves 8oz Gloves Request

I think it will be a ref or corner stoppage.

I won't be surprised if Conor isn't stopped for turning his back and actually running away or just turning his back and turtling up to stop from being hit so much.

I won't be surprised if Conor hits Floyd with his left and stunned many people.

Floyd made that happen, Conor didn't do shit.
Conor brought up Floyd's numerous stipulations about the gloves and embarrassed Floyd in public, then when McGregor was talking to Dana about Floyd saying he would do MMA, Dana said it was bullshit, because "Floyd wouldn't even go smaller gloves".

That's why Floyd was forced to bring up the 8oz gloves to prove he wasn't a pussy. Don't think he actually expected the commission to go through with it, though LOL.

Conor having KO power is only a fact to the extent that any fighter has KO power. Michael Bisping KO'd Rockhold with MMA gloves with a perfectly placed hook to the jaw. That doesn't mean he is going to come over to boxing and be able to KO Andre Ward.

Lol... it's called knockout ratio son.

There is zero evidence of Conor's "KO Power" in boxing. The guy has said himself that he KO's people with Precision and Timing, not power. And that's with small gloves on.

What would happen if Floyd hit someone with MMA Gloves on?

Conor knocking people out in MMA is enough evidence of what he's capable of, using whatever that you like to... precision, timing, power, etc.

Clitch is when two guys or two girls are holding each other. Nowhere in the knockdown/pushdown video is Conor holding Paulie. He lied, no buts about it. Paulie told Conor to release the video when he does he complains again, can't win with that guy.

Conor was pushing down on Paulie's head at close range. He either lied.... or misremembered. Afterward he said it wasn't exactly as he remembered. But again, Paulie is admitting his own faults, and is more believable than Conor's hype machine Dana White.

If he releases the full video there can't be too many complaints can there? Paulie is calling for it to be released for a reaon.

How can it favor the guy thats most likely NOT going to land a clean punch? And not favor the guy that is going be landing clean shots over and over again?
Cause it only takes one from Mac.

I doubt it's true... but Floyd is talking about engaging more with McGregor to give the fans the fight they didn't get against Pac. if he does though, he's gonna be playing wit dat heat dat Mac bringz.

So how many ppv buys does this add?
About Tree Fiddy

iu

Conor brought up Floyd's numerous stipulations about the gloves and embarrassed Floyd in public, then when McGregor was talking to Dana about Floyd saying he would do MMA, Dana said it was bullshit, because "Floyd wouldn't even go smaller gloves".

That's why Floyd was forced to bring up the 8oz gloves to prove he wasn't a pussy. Don't think he actually expected the commission to go through with it, though LOL.
How was Floyd embarrassed? It's the rules in boxing that they were following. You are reaching so badly here.

Cause it only takes one from Mac.

I doubt it's true... but Floyd is talking about engaging more with McGregor to give the fans the fight they didn't get against Pac. if he does though, he's gonna be playing wit dat heat dat Mac bringz.
It didn't only take 1 against Diaz. It took multiple against Mendes. It took multiple vs Siver, multiple vs Brandao, he never even dropped Holloway.

But it only takes 1 right?

Now Conor is getting knocked out in the 4th, instead of the 6th

Floyd made that happen, Conor didn't do shit.

10 oz favored conor. He dont hit hard for boxing and he dont defend well either. Hes fooked.

FYI: more than 45 out of Floyd's 49 fights were with 8oz gloves

Unpopular opinion but I think it favors Floyd. It does increase Conor's chance to get a KO, but it also increases Floyd's chances to get a stoppage from accumulated damage (which is a more real chance than Conor's imo) and if it goes to a gritty decision then it's a moral victory for Conor win or lose.

It's more fun though so fuck it.

You guys are such wierdos. Floyd fought over 90% of his professional fights in 8oz gloves.

McGregor has no shot at winning by any other means.

HAHA Floyd by head clean off round 5th

Yes they will all align around his head on 26th

The stars are aligning for Conor.
AND Byrd is the ref. He lets dem boiz get rough.

Who knows if the gloves and ref will matter, but I think if Conor is going to win, it will be early and with a knockout and the gloves ABSOLUTELY benefit his victory path more, as Floyd can win in a number of ways. The gloves are twice the size of an MMA glove but padding is dispersed throughout just not on the knuckles.

Why do you think Conor is a "puncher"?

What did Delahoya, Cotto, or Canelo weigh the night of the fight with Floyd?
Um, because Conor has shown devastating punching power in several weight classes. Why do you think he isn't a puncher?

Yeah, and Conor has zero knockouts in boxing. Son. What ratio is that?
He got enough in MMA to get the attention of what people call the "greatest boxer of all time" and also enough to got you so triggered. Son.

Both guys are pinpoint accurate strikers. I think it'll benefit them both: lighter gloves= less arm fatigue, faster punches, & more clean punches getting through.

Conor trolled Floyd into doing it.

Yeah, if Floyd was so comfortable with 8 oz he would have demanded it from the start.

Conor egged him on by mentioning all of Floyd's glove demands in the press tour.

How was Floyd embarrassed? It's the rules in boxing that they were following. You are reaching so badly here.
He could've set the weight at 147 but went higher for the bigger 10oz gloves. He also made a bunch of stipulations like no Mexican made gloves and no horsehair gloves. Did you miss that part?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back