NSAC reacts to Conor McGregor’s “disappointing” complaints about Mayweather stoppage

agree.. ref should have let Floyd ktfo him
The same ref that molested conor the whole fight and would RUN to grab conor anytime conor floyd clinched?

You ask yourself...why would he do that? Could it be because everybody inlcuding floyd knew conors had the advantage in the clinch because of mma training? So they did what they had to do the neglate that advantage. Some corrupt boxing shit, then ontop of it.

A week later the biggest screw job in boxing history to save the bigger draws drawability. Ggg easily destroyed canelo. The biggest screw job in boxing history. The judge that screwed over GGG she is married to the ref that manhandled conor the whole fight, seems a little coincidental. It exploits all of boxing is corrupt, it also shows floyd is scared shitless of GGG. If you don't have the brain power to commute that then just stay out if the conversation to begin with simpleton. Go figures most of floyds fans, including a plug named kevin lee do not have the brain power to commute the obvious.

Whats with your obsession with black men lol ? Insecure much ? Did a black guy fuck your wife lol ? You're clearly mentally ill lol. Bet you took the little cheese bus to school every morning.
My wife is black actually thank you very much.

My wife is black actually thank you very much.
Im sure you have a wife lol. You sound like a loser with conor photos on your wall. Sorry a black dude beat your idols brains out lol. Bet you cried when this happened lol
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Im sure you have a wife lol. You sound like a loser with conor photos on your wall. Sorry a black dude beat your idols brains out lol. Bet you cried when this happened lol
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Oh please kid, floyd ruined his legacy. Your making it a big deal to have a wife lol, i was 5 bucks short of being your daddy kevin. You dont want to know how much pussy ive gotten, could care less what a brainless black dweeb lime yourself thinks. My reputation speaks for itself.

You have no answer for this?

"The same ref that molested conor the whole fight and would RUN to grab conor anytime conor floyd clinched?

You ask yourself...why would he do that? Could it be because everybody inlcuding floyd knew conors had the advantage in the clinch because of mma training? So they did what they had to do the neglate that advantage. Some corrupt boxing shit, then ontop of it.

A week later the biggest screw job in boxing history to save the bigger draws drawability. Ggg easily destroyed canelo. The biggest screw job in boxing history. The judge that screwed over GGG she is married to the ref that manhandled conor the whole fight, seems a little coincidental. It exploits all of boxing is corrupt, it also shows floyd is scared shitless of GGG. If you don't have the brain power to commute that then just stay out if the conversation to begin with simpleton. Go figures most of floyds fans, including a plug named kevin lee do not have the brain power to commute the obvious.
"

it will live along side flotds legacy forever, he will forever be associated with corrupt boxing.

No responce to the paragraph. Just a gif. Get me a drink bitch, make it a ice tea. Your my servant now.

Fair stoppage.
Oh hey sheedog. Thanks for the yellow

Just remember i am bigger then sherdog, i am vultron. Opinions out live an old out dated forum that has barely any views. The opinion re births itself on the new format which happens to be twitter now. You either live with the times and evolve or die. Sherdog is ok with dying it is rather obvious.

Oh please kid, floyd ruined his legacy.

You have no answer for this?

"The same ref that molested conor the whole fight and would RUN to grab conor anytime conor floyd clinched?

"

it will live along side flotds legacy forever, he will forever be associated with corrupt boxing.

No responce to the paragraph. Just a gif. Get me a drink bitch, make it a ice tea. Your my servant now.
Umm maybe because clinching isnt allowed in boxing lol. Boxing isnt MMA lol. Conor was clinching to save his life. Floyds legacy is intact as the 50 - 0 Boxing Goat and Conor will go down as a loud mouth idiot who got battered after talking all this shit.
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
Conor legacy is a coward who ducked defending his belt who got clowned and beat like he stole something by Floyd lol. upload_2017-10-3_12-45-0.png While Floyd retired as the 50 - 0 GOAT Conor will go down as a joke who refused to fight the number 1 contenders lol. Conor is a laughing stock at this point. While you Conor fan boys cry the rest of the world laughs at Conor and all you idiots. You guys posted all this 49 - 1 BS and talked about how Conor was gonna ko Floyd and now you guys look like fools while we laugh. Conor got embarrassed and we love every second of it

floyd-mayweather-is-promoting-another-initial-coin-offering-you-can-call-me-floyd-crypto-mayweather.jpg
floydmany2.jpg
upload_2017-10-3_12-50-35.jpeg

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg

Last edited:
I really don't like stoppage she where the other fighter is still standing.

How do we know Floyd wasn't about to punch himself out and Conor could have recovered and done some real damage
Its supposed to Be three knockdowns in the same round for a tko. Not the fighter was still standing and fighting.

Early stoppage, pal?

<Jaime01>
kevin dweeb you little black bitch you still havent figured it out havent you...

Your opinion doesnt matter. The genereal discussion between people that matter, like myself chuck liddel max keiser. We are all impressed by conor, he did GREAT.

He is 0-0, fighting a guy 49-0. He wasnt even suppose to land a punch yet he won three rounds. He owned floyd, he made floyd look terrible. Now i know why floyd is funning from GGG because he is an old man scared for his life. He lost three rounds to an amatuer, what would GGG do to him? It is scary to think about.

Posting pictures and gifs shows you have lost and are trying to make more noise to try and show you are "still in the fight". A typical distraction method used by kevin lee type men when they feel intellectually inferior. The shouting next....then crying about your daddy issues follows.

Kevin your daddy issues won't save you from my left hook.
You're impressed by this lol ?
https%3A%2F%2Fblueprint-api-production.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fuploads%2Fcard%2Fimage%2F574568%2F903368e1-9df7-49b9-b4d3-39d1c23e1854.jpg
Did Conors boogies getting punched out impress you lol ?
200.gif
He owned Floyd lol ? So getting battered around the ring and snot punched out your face is owning someone lol ?

The ref should have let mayweather KO him senseless so the stupid fuck would never talk again. He gets saved from brain damage then complains about it.. just LOL
That would be a great career move for the ref. Purposely do a late stoppage on Conor so people don't have to listen to him talk. Excellent idea

Conor fan here. Stoppage was perfect. It was obvious that Conor was completely done and had 0 chance of winning at that point, the only thing left was for him to continue to absorb punches. As it stands, Conor leaves the fight ready to fight again in the near future, and ready to continue his career.

You're impressed by this lol ?
Did Conors boogies getting punched out impress you lol ?
200.gif
He owned Floyd lol ? So getting battered around the ring and snot punched out your face is owning someone lol ?
Ya he owned floyd

Go watch the fight, won three rounds. First three rounds

An amatuer boxer won three rounds against a pro, a guy who is 49-0.

No one thought it was possible. Including myself

Can you get it through ya ugly head? Oh wait post another gif, its your way of ""making more noise"

The more noise the make, the smarter you think you look. When in fact it exploits you as a poop throwing chimpanzee on a tantrum. Something your good at. Not as good as impersonating a mma fighter on a mma forum ya broke ass bitch. <{MingNope}>

Get me a lemonade on the rocks Carlton.<13>

Ya he owned floyd

Go watch the fight, won three rounds. First three rounds

An amatuer boxer won three rounds against a pro, a guy who is 49-0.

No one thought it was possible. Including myself

Can you get it through ya ugly head? Oh wait post another gif, its your way of ""making more noise"

The more noise the make, the smarter you think you look. When in fact it exploits you as a poop throwing chimpanzee on a tantrum. Something your good at. Not as good as impersonating a mma fighter on a mma forum ya broke ass bitch. <{MingNope}>

Get me a lemonade on the rocks Carlton.<13>
Conor owned Floyd
s5h9d2ljpw2deb8zg.jpg
emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg
bzojdyzyyeug5zuzg.jpg
sa1q44mjvkxf4d6zg.jpg
xbu4k9l8yeq63wvzg.jpg
3wsxyuoblacadhpzg.jpg
mtCjr39.gif
youre-an-idiot.gif

I luv my Champ Champ , but he needs to stfu about that stoppage. When you're too tired to even raise your hands, u risk getting seriously hurt. His pride is a lil hirt cuz unlike Diaz, there will be no do over. So he has to just eat this L and roll around in his money. Try to make mma dollars grow. Start by demanding to be able to wear ads on your trunks during the fight.

God that fight really brought out the worst in people.

This thread is an example.

I think he only did this in hopes of gaining leverage for a rematch.

Good stoppage. Thought it could have been stopped a little sooner but no complaints.

McGregor knows the truth but he needs to follow the narrative his delusional fans have put down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back