Media Nurmagomedov: "You should give credit to McGregor he's bigger star than me"

Khabib keeping it all the way 100 as usual.

If I asked some of my work colleagues who Conor is they would know..
No way would they know who gsp..

Say my close work pal. He does not watch TV much and ain't really into sport that much. He's car mad
He would.not know who gsp is..

Just a observation..

GSP maybe isn’t the draw he once was back 5+ years ago due to retirement.

That stoppage may have been legitimate to you...But hardly a common Pro Boxing stoppage....
That vid did not prove a God Damned thing...Other than you guys know how to cherry pick one section of a fight, to try and sell your argument....And you still failed...
A "Gifted title shot"...Meaning he never fought one time at 55, let alone fought to contention...Not really "great" material....
Like I said, at least the fkn women Champs have more balls...
But hey, don't let that stop you from worshiping a losing "great".. Haha....

There is no reason to believe that the UFC works based on ranking and strict merit. It's a business. Conor made sense for business. And he won the fight, easily. Eddie didn't even belong in the octagon with him. That's what your missing from your "gift" proclamation; Conor dismantled the champ in a performance reminiscent of Anderson Silva vs Forest Griffin. He was clearly worthy of the opportunity. You're making up criteria by which to judge Conor while excluding his accomplishments. That's the mark of an irrational hater.

There is no reason to believe that the UFC works based on ranking and strict merit. It's a business. Conor made sense for business. And he won the fight, easily. Eddie didn't even belong in the octagon with him. That's what your missing from your "gift" proclamation; Conor dismantled the champ in a performance reminiscent of Anderson Silva vs Forest Griffin. He was clearly worthy of the opportunity. You're making up criteria by which to judge Conor while excluding his accomplishments. That's the mark of an irrational hater.
Wow, it only took you how long to come up with this drivel?
You have only proven you are a Dolt here....
Something you Contard's keep pointing out is the "Business side" of this shit....Something that only proves you are a Casual.....If you knew how this sport came about, you would know it (for a short time) had a wee bit of legitimacy.....And before that Fraud Conor came around, it worked like it should have...Funny, hearing you use the words Conor and merit in the same sentence...Fighters, fought to contention (earning their shot), and if they became Champs, they defended all comers..That's what made fighters like Aldo, GSP, and hell, even ALL of the woman REAL Champs (subtract that Cnt GDR)...You Tools keep yapping about PPV's, and "The numbers", which means fk all, when talking about actual fighting....It was not the financial part of this shit, that kept people watching, it was the actual fights... Conor was healthy, the entire time he refused to defend...(his whole career), and you think that's good for business? Please.....He was stripped twice, for not being active...That's not only weak, but bad for business.....

Now kindly pull your head from your hole, and open your eyes, to the way it should be...Fight to contention, and defend your fkn belt...You know, the shit guys like Tony, and Khabib did...Not this putrid stench you praise Conor for. And the new owners of the UFC, will do nothing more, than sink all the hard work the Fertittas (if you even know who they are) did to make the sport legitimate.

And your Loser "Hater" comment, is about as legitimate, as your Hero Conor....

Last edited:
Wow, it only took you how long to come up with this drivel?
You have only proven you are a Dolt here....
Something you Contard's keep pointing out is the "Business side" of this shit....Something that only proves you are a Casual.....If you knew how this sport came about, you would know it (for a short time) had a wee bit of legitimacy.....And before that Fraud Conor came around, it worked like it should have...Funny, hearing you use the words Conor and merit in the same sentence...Fighters, fought to contention (earning their shot), and if they became Champs, they defended all comers..That's what made fighters like Aldo, GSP, and hell, even ALL of the woman REAL Champs (subtract that Cnt GDR)...You Tools keep yapping about PPV's, and "The numbers", which means fk all, when talking about actual fighting....It was not the financial part of this shit, that kept people watching, it was the actual fights... Conor was healthy, the entire time he refused to defend...(his whole career), and you think that's good for business? Please.....He was stripped twice, for not being active...That's not only weak, but bad for business.....

Now kindly pull your head from your hole, and open your eyes, to the way it should be...Fight to contention, and defend your fkn belt...You know, the shit guys like Tony, and Khabib did...Not this putrid stench you praise Conor for. And the new owners of the UFC, will do nothing more, than sink all the hard work the Fertittas (if you even know who they are) did to make the sport legitimate.

And your Loser "Hater" comment, is about as legitimate, as your Hero Conor....

So Aldo is a legit champion, a legend, but the guy who earned a LW title shot by KOing him in 13 seconds is unmerited? I see you've got this discombobulated stream-of-consciousness going on with your typing/inability to use punctuation and paragraphs, but at least read back what you right before pressing "post reply".

Oblivious as you may be, you should note that my account predates both yours and the Conor era.

So Aldo is a legit champion, a legend, but the guy who earned a LW title shot by KOing him in 13 seconds is unmerited? I see you've got this discombobulated stream-of-consciousness going on with your typing/inability to use punctuation and paragraphs, but at least read back what you right before pressing "post reply".

Oblivious as you may be, you should note that my account predates both yours and the Conor era.
Big deal about your account, you Casual...And fk your punctuation sideways....You still don't have the brains to understand MMA, if you can't even grasp why there was rankings, or defenses to begin with....I have watched since the bare knuckle days. It has always been that way for dominant Champs, and re-matches...You just havn't been watching/paying attention long enough to understand it.
He should have given Aldo the re-match, if he was such a great Champ...Every Champ has, even the women, but not your man crush....Then you use the same tired BS excuses, for another grown man's lack of courage.
You just parrot the exact same shit, all the other Contard's do...

Perhaps you should stop ignoring the fact the Clown has never defended, one time in his life......Got a gifted title shot, and sucked eggs, trying to win his old belt back from the rightful Champ.
He can't even stop Tony, let alone take his gifted belt back.

Next time, try to bring something relevant to this debate, your last comment was weak, and had nothing to do with fighting.

Bigger star indeed.
Not an elite fighter indeed.

Fastest KO in a UFC championship fight

First ever UFC double champion

9-2 in the UFC (7 KO's)

There are elite fighter's who can only dream of a record like that.

Big deal about your account, you Casual...And fk your punctuation sideways....You still don't have the brains to understand MMA, if you can't even grasp why there was rankings, or defenses to begin with....I have watched since the bare knuckle days. It has always been that way for dominant Champs, and re-matches...You just havn't been watching/paying attention long enough to understand it.
He should have given Aldo the re-match, if he was such a great Champ...Every Champ has, even the women, but not your man crush....Then you use the same tired BS excuses, for another grown man's lack of courage.
You just parrot the exact same shit, all the other Contard's do...

Perhaps you should stop ignoring the fact the Clown has never defended, one time in his life......Got a gifted title shot, and sucked eggs, trying to win his old belt back from the rightful Champ.
He can't even stop Tony, let alone take his gifted belt back.

Next time, try to bring something relevant to this debate, your last comment was weak, and had nothing to do with fighting.

You're crying because things aren't the way you want them to be. You want the UFC to act like a sports organization and not an entertainment business. Too bad. Rankings don't matter. Rematches aren't mandatory unless otherwise written into the first fight's contractual agreement. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but that's how the UFC is. It caters to stars because stars are what fill arenas and sell PPVs.

Conor may not have defended, but the list of double champions is far more exclusive. Your points are all based on how you wish things were, not how they are. And Conor has risen to glory, stardom, and ATG status by exploiting the system that exists. You're bitter about that, I get it. But you're mad for all the wrong reasons.

Also, watching Karate Kid on VHS is not the same as being an old-school MMA fan.

You're crying because things aren't the way you want them to be. You want the UFC to act like a sports organization and not an entertainment business. Too bad. Rankings don't matter. Rematches aren't mandatory unless otherwise written into the first fight's contractual agreement. I'm not saying that's how it should be, but that's how the UFC is. It caters to stars because stars are what fill arenas and sell PPVs.

Conor may not have defended, but the list of double champions is far more exclusive. Your points are all based on how you wish things were, not how they are. And Conor has risen to glory, stardom, and ATG status by exploiting the system that exists. You're bitter about that, I get it. But you're mad for all the wrong reasons.

Also, watching Karate Kid on VHS is not the same as being an old-school MMA fan.
Please, do prove your MMA knowledge, not business, as it ain't business men in suits in the Cage. It's fighters first Dumbass..........And Conor does not have a seat at the table with the adults anymore, he's now at the kiddie table.
Khabib, and Tony took his place.Bring a legit debate for your hero, I'll go toe to toe with you...Don't be scared Homie...

You still have not proven any of your opinions.....

9-2 in the UFC (7 KO's)

Yeah, only dream of a record, with ZERO defenses, while holding four belts, and getting two stripped due to inactivity, while healthy. Even the women Champs don't "dream" for that record....

Yeah, only dream of a record, with ZERO defenses, while holding four belts, and getting two stripped due to inactivity, while healthy. Even the women Champs don't "dream" for that record....

He had a 9 figure offer to do something else... I'm not surprised the lighweight belt was put on a backburner because believe it or not, most fighter's don't put their well-being on the line for the integrity of the sport.

9-2 in the UFC (7 KO's)

0 title defences

Well matched on his way to first title

Didn't even have to fight a challenger for the right at 155 title

Gives up when the going gets tough

8-3 imo (he ran 10 mile against Diaz in the rematch)

Please, do prove your MMA knowledge, not business, as it ain't business men in suits in the Cage. It's fighters first Dumbass..........And Conor does not have a seat at the table with the adults anymore, he's now at the kiddie table.
Khabib, and Tony took his place.Bring a legit debate for your hero, I'll go toe to toe with you...Don't be scared Homie...

You still have not proven any of your opinions.....

He's not my hero. I just think he's a super talented, entertaining fighter. And I acknowledge why he's achieved what he has. You're upset that the UFC is a business. I love MMA, and the UFC's business operations have made it immensely popular, allowing the sport to evolve in terms of talent and athleticism. Conor didn't break the rules, he rewrote them.

He's not my hero. I just think he's a super talented, entertaining fighter. And I acknowledge why he's achieved what he has. You're upset that the UFC is a business. I love MMA, and the UFC's business operations have made it immensely popular, allowing the sport to evolve in terms of talent and athleticism. Conor didn't break the rules, he rewrote them.
You either hate conor with a passion or your a nut hugger, thats the way it is im afraid. I agree people are salty over business not the actual fighting. Conors mic skills have helped the brand grow big time. He took time off to globalise the his and the UFCs brand by fighting mayweather, It was up to the UFC to manage the division etc.
The UFC encourages others to do the same, Tony spoke about a conference the UFC held where they advised the fighters to try emulate what conor has done. Gone are the days a haircut, Nickname and cool shorts makes you famous ala Chuck Lidell.

Sooo, you can't have a simple debate, on how good of a fighter, Conor is?
You have to pull the McSwallow card, and use "It's only Business" as an argument?
If you can't defend Conor's fighting, and only bring up "Business"...Then run along...This is an MMA forum, not a Business weekly Forum.

Perhaps this is more your style ?
http://www.thebusinessexcellenceforums.com/faq/

You either hate conor with a passion or your a nut hugger, thats the way it is im afraid. I agree people are salty over business not the actual fighting. Conors mic skills have helped the brand grow big time. He took time off to globalise the his and the UFCs brand by fighting mayweather, It was up to the UFC to manage the division etc.
The UFC encourages others to do the same, Tony spoke about a conference the UFC held where they advised the fighters to try emulate what conor has done. Gone are the days a haircut, Nickname and cool shorts makes you famous ala Chuck Lidell.
WTF does this have to do with fighting? You know...when the cage door slams shut? Do you think they "talk business" in dere?
My bad....Conor does...As a possible way out of the beating he got handed to him.

Back