Nutritional Sodomy

I hate how protein companies boast how low carb their powders are...

Well, if it's what you're looking for, it's nice to be able to find the brands easily... the brand I use, while probably a little more pricey than average, has exactly what I want, and the flavor is spot on for me.

Well, if it's what you're looking for, it's nice to be able to find the brands easily... the brand I use, while probably a little more pricey than average, has exactly what I want, and the flavor is spot on for me.

I didn't know they made a Freddie Mercury flavor.

I'm still working on finding my flavor. I'm currently using ON Chocolate Malt, and it's certainly not a favorite, but it ain't bad.

I've thoroughly considered trying out a tub of muscle milk. I'm not a fan of it's nutritional information, but at least I know it's a shake that I like. I think I might give another ON flavor a try or find something with similar nutritional value and give that a shot. If all fails; Muscle Milk, brah.

I didn't know they made a Freddie Mercury flavor.

It's my fave!

freddie-mercury2.jpg

6/2

Breakfast:

4 azuluna eggs
~1.75 oz kerrygold dubliner cheese
1 tablespoon grass fed, raw ghee

Scrambled the above and put ~3tablespoons of salsa on top

~4g fish oil, 2 cod liver oil pills.

1 huge low carb monster at the office.

Lunch:

6oz wlid caught halibut.
~1.5C steamed broccoli

Baked halibut and steamed vegetables. Chopped up halibut and mixed in a bowl with broccoli right as both were done to melt 2oz kerrygold herb butter all over the mix. This was great.

Ate 3-4 walnut halves before running out the door for training.

Training: Weights and a little conditioning. Working the rust out of my left knee and foot, we're getting there.

Dinner: Shake.

~1C 2% ***e greek yogurt
~1C unsweetened almond milk
1 raw azuluna egg
2 scoops no carb vanilla whey isolate
1 dash cinnamon
1 splash vanilla extract

Nice.

I'm still working on finding my flavor. I'm currently using ON Chocolate Malt, and it's certainly not a favorite, but it ain't bad.

I've thoroughly considered trying out a tub of muscle milk. I'm not a fan of it's nutritional information, but at least I know it's a shake that I like. I think I might give another ON flavor a try or find something with similar nutritional value and give that a shot. If all fails; Muscle Milk, brah.

Check out Natures Best brands, their Isopure line has great flavors all around. I like the 0 carb vanilla, as it has a mildly sweet flavor that doesn't taste extra sugary and fake like other brands I've tried. The flavor is fake, it's sucralose, but it fools my palate well enough.

Low-carb Monsters are fucking crack by the way. I managed to live my entire life without drinking a single energy drink, until that god damn Modern Warfare Monster Energy promotion.

I even bought one of those 24 cases at Sam's Club a few weeks ago. It was gone in a few days.

Yup, the only time I don't have one at the office is when I'm so gratuitously late to the office that the extra 5 minutes it would take to stop at the store on the way would push it over the top... If I don't have one my boss knows to stay the hell away from me, I'm completely in it's thrall.

Low-carb Monsters are fucking crack by the way. I managed to live my entire life without drinking a single energy drink, until that god damn Modern Warfare Monster Energy promotion.

I even bought one of those 24 cases at Sam's Club a few weeks ago. It was gone in a few days.

Sell out...

You know they say pets take after their owners.

Back