• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

OCEAN'S 8 (First Trailer Released)

sounds like a better movie idea than the all female ghost busters to me

Update: May 13, 2016

Jennifer Lawrence Eyed to Star in Female-Centric OCEAN'S ELEVEN Reboot

Ein2KYd.jpg

The female-centric Ocean's 11 reboot might be on the verge of making its next big score, as the Tracking Board is hearing that X-Men: Apocalypse star Jennifer Lawrence is being eyed for a role opposite Sandra Bullock in the Warner Bros. caper.

This would re-team Lawrence with her Hunger Games writer-director Gary Ross, who is set to helm the reboot and is penning the screenplay with Queen and Country scribe Olivia Milch. Fans have been suggesting the Lawrence-Ross re-teaming as a possibility for months, but the site is hearing that Lawrence has landed at the top of the producers’ shortlist, as well.

Sources reveal that the story, which is expected to be a continuation of the mega-successful George Clooney-led trilogy, centers around Bullock’s character, who plays an ex-con and Danny Ocean’s sister. With a team of thieves, she sets out of steal a necklace from the Met Ball and frame a crooked gallery owner. Lawrence is being considered for the role of Bullock’s right-hand woman.

The project was first announced back in October, when it was confirmed late Ocean’s producer Jerry Weintraub had concocted the concept with Clooney and Soderbergh. The film is expected to start shooting next fall.

Lawrence, not surprisingly, maintains a demanding schedule, which includes her forthcoming comedy project with Amy Schumer (which Lawrence is co-writing), The Dive with Catching Fire and Mockingjay director Francis Lawrence, and an untitled drama with Darren Aronofsky. She recently wrapped on the sci-fi romance Passengers, opposite Chris Pratt.

Jennifer Lawrence and Director Gary Ross to Reteam in Female-Centric 'Ocean's Eleven'

Note: This thread will be merged with the main Ocean's Eleven reboot thread after a few days.

First O11 was good. The rest were Meh, at best. I doubt JLaw's version will be significantly better or worse.

It could be called Ocean's Seven, and it could be about the week of their period.

Mark Miller, who wrote the Civil War comic, did a version of Ocean's 11 with Super Villains. I'd like to see that on screen.

Why not make an original franchise and put an all black all female all midget cast. Why they gotta reboot shit all the time leave it be yo.

Make Ocean's 69 with J-Law, ScarJo, Emily Ratajowski, Alexandra Daddario and Megan Fox and I'll watch.

Last edited:
It could be called Ocean's Seven, and it could be about the week of their period.

Since we know Ronda is getting cast in this piece of shit guaranteed, I can only imagine the fury on set and calls from her agent if her character isn't the one whose period the other girls reschedule to conform to.

Jeeez what's next an all female ghostbust...... wait a minute

they did this on the simpsons already where they tried to steal mr burns faberge eggs

latest

Which women are going to represent the smooth duo of Clooney and Pitt's characters?

Wow so this is the new trend. Reboot good movies but with female leads.

Force awakens
Ghostbusters
Oceans 11

And don't say force awakens wasn't a reboot because it totally was.

What's next?

The Godmother
Woman on fire
Children of women
Straight outta Compton, the story of BWA
No cuntry for old men
Twats eating Gilbert grape

I'm waiting for the Rocky reboot starring Ronda

At the end, she can scream "TRAAAAAAVIS!!! TRAAAAAVISSSSS!! I MUST HAVE YA BABIES!!!!"

Back