Crime Office of Congressional Ethics Opens Investigation on Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI)

If she did lots of crimes and corruption I hope she gets away with all of it.

So Ayanna Presley is the only one from "The Squad" to not have campaign finance allegations brought up against her.

<{you!}>

Admirable fiscal responsibility. As long as her kid(s) got a few three star Michelin suppers its all good.

Cool admission bro, you literally have no credibility or say on anything. Now let the grown ups and people who actually care go on talking...

Suck my dick idiot. I’m supportive of her doing lots of crimes and I don’t want her to face any consequences. What’s the problem exactly?

Ah. Maybe it was partisan politics protecting her?

Is that it?

Ill bet that's it. DOJ is run by democrats.
I don't know. Maybe I don't give her the benefit of the doubt based on the fact she's been caught lying on record, and she was already nailed in the past for misusing campaign funds, but because she's a woman of color, and also in power, she lives by a different set of rules than the rest of us, so she only had to cut a check to rectify her peculation rather than face criminal sentencing.

It's quite real. But like so many real corruptions it will probably go unchecked because the left cannot tolerate a symbol being tarnished. Indeed, the left is equally absent any scintilla of integrity when it comes to their agenda.

I don't know. Maybe I don't give her the benefit of the doubt based on the fact she's been caught lying on record, and she was already nailed in the past for misusing campaign funds, but because she's a woman of color, and also in power, she lives by a different set of rules than the rest of us, so she only had to cut a check to rectify her peculation rather than face criminal sentencing.

It's quite real. But like so many real corruptions it will probably go unchecked because the left cannot tolerate a symbol being tarnished. Indeed, the left is equally absent any scintilla of integrity when it comes to their agenda.

The left that is in charge of the DOJ.

Just pointing out that she's already been nailed for this, and she did it again, but much bigger. The woman is a huckster. She's like Al Sharpton.

Total fraud, and a known crook.

Back