RBR ***Official*** Canelo vs GGG 3, Sat. 9/17, 4:45 PM ET/1:45 PM PT RBR Discussion Thread

Who wins in the main event?

• Total voters
haha, what weird scores.

9-3 Canelo, gave GGG the 9th, 10th, and 11th. I think the judge's scorecards were ironically generous to Golovkin this time.

Disappointing performance from both guys, but I think worse for Canelo. The pace of the fight was relatively slow, and GGG was very inactive for the first 8 rounds, yet Canelo failed to press the action well enough to make GGG struggle and Canelo still somehow didn't have enough about him to win the latter rounds despite it being a fight he was dominating in whilst expending little energy

I got 118-110 Golovkin. He controlled the pace all night long, Canelo never figured out the jab which caused him to gas out. Awesome game plan but its Vegas so he'll get robbed.

troll.gif

Wow... closer than it should have been.

Well that was boring as fuck. Sad to say but GGG is officially old. Being super tentative is the number one sign of a washed up fighter. I spent the entire 2010s being a fan and watching his career but he’s done needs to hang ‘em up.

Well it's no 118-110 Canelo, but 115-113 x2 seems way too close

Back