No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
Damn bro... lock that extra gear up... then lock whatever you liked that you found when you return to town and then hit that scrap all button... shit was EXTRA efficient and fast.

Hence why I was EXTRA upset with D4. No only did they reverse the mechanism so you have tag everything you don't want (instead of tagging shit you want) but you can't lock anything. It was EXTRA inconvenient. They had such a great system in D3 and it all went SOUTH!. I am like that housewife accustomed to a $100,000/month lifestyle. I want what I had! lol

Never locked items. The thing with D3 is that you can scrap 99% of items simply by glancing over your inventory and scanning if there are any icons you want which took about 5 seconds. In D4 you have to mouseover every single damn ancestral because that is the only way to short great from crap because it all looks the same, and damn I hate it.

D4 really, really sucks at icons, be it for items or legendary powers.

Any tips on the best way to farm fiend roses in helltides? I've been ignoring helltides for a while now...

Any tips on the best way to farm fiend roses in helltides? I've been ignoring helltides for a while now...

Open lots of cheap chests and do the events.

When the map comes up, there are circles to display the events on https://helltides.com/

You can generally pick an area with three of them near each other and just continually ride a circle between them.

Yah lvl 100... OK now won't be playing for the rest of the season as I am super bored but still wanted to knock those last two levels off to 100 for the sake of completion.

I don't bother with those. I have an item with 3 x damage reduction rolls on it which is pretty badass.

What level are you at?
Almost 72. Have done up to a 25 lvl ancestral nightmare while in my 60s. Smacked tormented season 1 uber boss last night. Started doing a few helltides to get roses.

Goofed around on world tier 3 last night trolling level 50s in the pvp zone.

Still having a ball.

I have spent a fair few millions on rerolls. Not having much luck....

Almost 72. Have done up to a 25 lvl ancestral nightmare while in my 60s. Smacked tormented season 1 uber boss last night. Started doing a few helltides to get roses.

Goofed around on world tier 3 last night trolling level 50s in the pvp zone.

Still having a ball.

I have spent a fair few millions on rerolls. Not having much luck....

Yeah, re-rolls are tough. Some pretty good equipment, the cost of re-rolls got up to 5 million before I got the stat I wanted at a decent level so I just gave up.

Unless it's an 800ish item level, I wouldn't even bother with re-rolls and just wait for better gear.

I've only done Nightmare 55 at level 99, now 100. There's no point doing anything above 3 levels above you since they nerfed the XP bonus for killing higher levels.

If I do bother trying to play again, I'll see how high a level nightmare I can do. Lvl 55 is absurdly easy.

Helltides are great for leveling, just memorise where all the big groups of adds spawn and do circuits.

So did I just read that this game is going to have a yearly paid expansion? Crazy if so.

It's free every season. There's a paid track but that's purely for cosmetics. If you don't care for cosmetics you can play every season for free (assuming you have the base game of course).

What happens when you get to the yearly paid expansion? Can players not buy it and still play the new season?

Interesting... just for shits and giggles, I decided to jump back on my original character (lvl 90 necro) and realised a few things:
1) I was a total noob at picking gear, just going for absurd numbers that bone spear necro (used to) be able to put out.
2) It feels super under powered compared to my WW barb. Something that would barely scratch my barb is almost one shotting my Necro.
3) Redoing the paragon board to the latest theorycrafted best layout, led to being quickly out of mana and I need to go looking for different gear for it to work :(
4) Still a glass cannon that nukes the crap out of most things but super slow to move around compared to WW barb, even with + movement speed on boots and amulets.

...and the Butcher can still eat a giant bag of dicks. The only time I have seen him was when I pulled multiple big mobs and was out of mana ...and then the fucker decided to turn up :mad:

Interdasting... Seems they have made massive changes based on all the community feedback. I wonder if it will be sufficient to win some of the playerbase back?

Interdasting... Seems they have made massive changes based on all the community feedback. I wonder if it will be sufficient to win some of the playerbase back?

They’ve definitely piqued my interest. A lot of Quality of Life features (learned from D3) are in here. Shit that I complained about. It’s quite substantial. I am upset that this shit wasn’t in there to begin with. But it’s definitely a huge step in the right direction.

There’s supposed to be more info detailing the changes later. I completely skipped season one but I may just give season 2 a try…

Well well... It looks like the update isn't their only method of increasing the player base...
Screenshot 2023-10-05 182615.png

This would be amazing on the Deck. I could never get it to work properly on mine, barely played it regardless as it was a busy time. I'll def pick it up again with a sale, as you'll have to repurchase if you already own it on Battlenet. That service can't die soon enough!

They’ve definitely piqued my interest. A lot of Quality of Life features (learned from D3) are in here. Shit that I complained about. It’s quite substantial. I am upset that this shit wasn’t in there to begin with. But it’s definitely a huge step in the right direction.

There’s supposed to be more info detailing the changes later. I completely skipped season one but I may just give season 2 a try…

Fixing Itemization..

Back