No Spoilers Official Diablo IV Discussion

What char class are you (or planning on) maining?

• Total voters
Pre-release: "We've heard your complaints. This will not be like Diablo 3."

After release: "We've heard your complaints. We'll try to make this more like Diablo 3."

Anyone else getting error 30010 after trying to dl the content update? Have restarted the console (Xbox) . same thing.

Anyone else getting error 30010 after trying to dl the content update? Have restarted the console (Xbox) . same thing.

Thanks for the reminder. I don't feel like playing currently but it's good to kick off the download so it's done when I feel like playing, probably one the weekend.

Download seems to be working fine for me.

I started to play season 2. Game feels a bit more streamlined and can definitely feel the QoL changes, most notably not needing to grind renown. Playing druid this season, everyone said the class level sucked, but doing the blood harvest really helped with leveling as the bonus xp from completing the tree of whisper also got buffed this season. It's a more fun alternative than running dungeon endlessly. The seasonal questline this season is an improvement from the previous, but still feel a bit short. I just got to tier 3 at lv50.

I started to play season 2. Game feels a bit more streamlined and can definitely feel the QoL changes, most notably not needing to grind renown. Playing druid this season, everyone said the class level sucked, but doing the blood harvest really helped with leveling as the bonus xp from completing the tree of whisper also got buffed this season. It's a more fun alternative than running dungeon endlessly. The seasonal questline this season is an improvement from the previous, but still feel a bit short. I just got to tier 3 at lv50.

Same, just went to WT3 at lvl 50 as twisting blades rogue. Had mostly yellows, didn't bother with enchants etc. Twisting blades is really fun and an absolute destroyer for single target but not so great for trash mobs, still not bad but positioning is far more important than other classes.

Enjoying season two so far, definitely on the right track. Shame they didn't release the game like this.

Same, just went to WT3 at lvl 50 as twisting blades rogue. Had mostly yellows, didn't bother with enchants etc. Twisting blades is really fun and an absolute destroyer for single target but not so great for trash mobs, still not bad but positioning is far more important than other classes.

Enjoying season two so far, definitely on the right track. Shame they didn't release the game like this.
You have to get that ability where the blades rotate around you after they return. They shred mobs.

You have to get that ability where the blades rotate around you after they return. They shred mobs.

Yeah, I have that but still takes much more effort than other classes as a low 60's character in WT4. Maybe I shouldn't have made the jump at 60 because just about every hit was nearly one shooting me when my gear sucks and everything is 15 levels higher than me.

Oh well, I'll catch up fairly quickly I assume. I'm used to necro and ww barb which were farming and levelling monsters.

I think that the season two is a step in the right direction though some things like adding 100 new crafting materials that for some reason cannot go to the same crafting materials space with everything else instead of polluting your inventory is stupid.
Also itemization feels worse than ever, just cut the damn % damage during condition x for fks sake.

I do enjoy playiong though, especially after a beer or two, just dinged 70 on baba.

Another HonestCon banger was released yesterday:

giphy.gif

<{anton}>

It was all going well at lvl 70 WT4, when suddenly I thought I might as well have a look at this blood power crap as I have like 7000 blood from doing various things.

I chucked in five of them, made sure the abilities were upgraded and enabled on my gear and... WTF is this shit? I jumped in a helltide and everything is just exploding, I have these like blood lasers one shotting trash and doing a shadow step shoots off these explody ghost things.

That blood crap just makes you super OP. I might turn it back off as it just makes the game stupid.

Been having a decent enough time with this second season but now in order to complete the “season journey” I have to mindlessly grind Nightmare Dungeons and NMDs are the drizzling shits.

Probably not going to finish this season, barely did the last one as it felt terrible from the onset, and probably not touching D4 again for a while.

What a disappointing game.

Sure as shit not paying whatever Blizzard charges for the DLC after their post launch shenanigans.

Level 100 Walking Arensal Barbarian here. My wife and I play the game together, but we're both getting pretty tired of doing the same 3-4 things on repeat.

Holy shit this game is so fucking boring.

Season is over in 11 days? 91¾ and want to hit 100 but it's an absolute chore to grind. Don't think I'mma make it.

Holy shit this game is so fucking boring.

Season is over in 11 days? 91¾ and want to hit 100 but it's an absolute chore to grind. Don't think I'mma make it.

getting to 100 was easy peasy in d4. shouldnt take more than 2 weeks from start if you play alot. there ain't even really any death penalty so you can just dick around with whatever. don't worry youll get there.

Last edited:
I mean, what’s else to do as a legit genius than wasting your life away pressing the same buttons over and over, controlling a little guy through a repetitive world of simple patterns in hope for some legendary battle axe that consists of nothing but crappy code.

Inspiring and brave!
@joeyjoejoe

Season 3 just announced. Does anyone care? I don't.

Game is mid and basically there to sell you skins. It's an e-store in game form.

In a stupid fucking nightmare dungeon, “slay all enemies”.

Okay cool, these ones are better than all the other trash ass retrieve idols and what not dungeons.

“2 enemies remain”

And the 2 enemies are behind the locked door that i need to kill the 2 enemies to open. I can’t kill them.

How did Blizzard become so fucking awful at designing games?

Back