Official Judo Thread IX: Banned By The French Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Did you fall on your head at any point?

-Were you exercising/doing physical stuff previously, or did you just go from not doing shit to suddenly doing comp. training level of randori?

-Did you eat a lot of food/drink a lot of fluids prior to training?

Those would be my first three questions.

I went from doing nothing to pretty intense randori .

I did not eat or drink anything.

Nice easy practice at the newbie club, with a friendly light roll with a BJJ PB to cap it off.

Does anyone else have this problem?

I literally can't just side step or reach for something anymore. It's nonstop cariocas and tai sabaki with me now. A nurse at work pointed it out to me, and lady friend asked me "Why do you ALWAYS have to be all graceful?". I caught myself stepping in for an uchi mata instead of just reaching over for something just 20 minutes ago.

I literally can't just side step or reach for something anymore. It's nonstop cariocas and tai sabaki with me now. A nurse at work pointed it out to me, and lady friend asked me "Why do you ALWAYS have to be all graceful?". I caught myself stepping in for an uchi mata instead of just reaching over for something just 20 minutes ago.

That's just top quality modern judo. There's no need for teh combat element in our civilised society.

I like to tomoe nage our rubbish bags into the communal refuse bins by our block of flats.

In all seriousness, I do reap every time I pick something up when standing.

The Kodokan needs to get with the times.

The "Deri Shitto no Kata" is long overdue.

I went from doing nothing to pretty intense randori .

I did not eat or drink anything.

Your probably overdid it.

It's normal for people to feel light-headed/nauseous if they go from being sedentary for a while to suddenly doing very intense activity.

Your probably overdid it.

It's normal for people to feel light-headed/nauseous if they go from being sedentary for a while to suddenly doing very intense activity.

So yeah, his problem was basically mine.

Just finished a 5 day Judo week. Two days off to recover. How in the hell did I ever do the 8x a week 6 years ago.

I had an odd judo booboo last night.

Got thrown by ashi guruma a few times last night. Slightly sore shins. Woke up for a piss in the night and my shin felt like it was burning. Had two large welts come up on it. This morning the welts and burning sensation are gone, and just a slight bruise where one of the welts was.

Diagnosis?

I can no longer hug someone without it turning into a mini judo match, which is fine if they practice judo (which most of my social circle do), but causes panic in everybody else.

Got thrown by ashi guruma a few times last night. Slightly sore shins. Woke up for a piss in the night and my shin felt like it was burning. Had two large welts come up on it. This morning the welts and burning sensation are gone, and just a slight bruise where one of the welts was.

Diagnosis?
AIDS.

Diagnosis?

EbolaAids. Drink two glasses of cement and call me in the morning

QoFbfeR.jpg

lol I was just talking about this in another thread.

Congrats on the green belt, bruv.... but what's your rank? Yonkyu?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back