**official mundials thread**

Whatever. Last year at the No Gi Worlds Tussa lost a ref's decision to Lovato. You are basing this without knowing which ref it even is. Ridiculous.

Dude relax I was joking. I love Otavio. He came and spent almost a month at our gym. My instructor is from Recife too and is friends with all the GB PE guys. Lucas Rocha came to our gym for a while too.

I was saying it in a tongue in cheek way. Sorry if that didn't come through.

Otavio's been a beast ever since Ze Radiola has come to the U.S. and has been helping him (along with others). He's an incredibly nice and humble guy. The Hulk wins!

I hope Lucas can get back into form too! He has looked terrible the past couple of years since moving to middle-heavy (same thing happened to Otavio). Although Lucas is naturally bigger than Otavio.

Dude relax I was joking. I love Otavio. He came and spent almost a month at our gym. My instructor is from Recife too and is friends with all the GB PE guys. Lucas Rocha came to our gym for a while too.

I was saying it in a tongue in cheek way. Sorry if that didn't come through.

Oh my bad man. I fail at internets sarcasm. My apologies. :)

Oh my bad man. I fail at internets sarcasm. My apologies. :)

All good. Even if it went to ref's decision btw I think Otavio should have won. I was pretty disappointed with Calasans performance this mundials. He spent a lot of time playing 50/50 and stalling which is annoying, since he has some of the cleanest BJJ around.

I agree, I was hoping more out of Calasans.

I agree, I was hoping more out of Calasans.

Something seemed off about him all weekend. I don't remember him pulling guard so much, I wonder if he has some medical issues or something.

Something seemed off about him all weekend. I don't remember him pulling guard so much, I wonder if he has some medical issues or something.

Exactly, thought he could have gotten a couple TD points on some people.

Back