No Spoilers Official Resident Evil Village Discussion

You done goofed

Oh for fucks sake, really? Im doing annoying circles in this god damn factory and i see Fatboy has a magnum for sale, but i would not be surprised if there are better weapons coming up.

Oh for fucks sake, really? Im doing annoying circles in this god damn factory and i see Fatboy has a magnum for sale, but i would not be surprised if there are better weapons coming up.
I can't remember if you can leave the factory or not.

If you can, I recommend doing so and circling back to get it.

The honest truth is you don't need it to beat the game. What difficulty are you playing? What is your handgun/shotgun combo?

The only other guns I can buy are a klob and what looks like an auto shottie. Not sure if they outperform the magnum

From what I'm reading around the internet, Miranda is universally maligned as possibly the worst boss in the franchise

From what I'm reading around the internet, Miranda is universally maligned as possibly the worst boss in the franchise
RE has had some terrible bosses. No way is Miranda bad...its actually one of the bosses where I had to focus like in a From game. I didnt feel as elated in beating her though since shes too predictable.

RE has had some terrible bosses. No way is Miranda bad...its actually one of the bosses where I had to focus like in a From game. I didnt feel as elated in beating her though since shes too predictable.
I think the complaint was for hardcore difficulty and beyond

I don’t know what exactly people want. It felt very epic and high stakes to me. The big chorus music and her villainess monologues were great. “HOW CAN YOU DENY ME?!” “Dieeee, Ethan Winters, die, die, die, die!”

Last edited:
So its frustrating...

Im all about From games, but i have the controls to deal with it. Im not there yet, but im guessing ill hate it

So its frustrating...

Im all about From games, but i have the controls to deal with it. Im not there yet, but im guessing ill hate it
You learn her basic patterns, and you should be OP by the end. She's not hard. Takes around 3-4 deaths if youre bad at the game.

You learn her basic patterns, and you should be OP by the end. She's not hard. Takes around 3-4 deaths if youre bad at the game.
This is false. I died till I reduced the difficulty. And didn't die to any of the other bosses save that bullshit acid rain from Moreau. I fucked up and didn't upgrade weapons enough. I had like 200k Lei left over and I shoulda dumped it into weapon upgrades.

This is false. I died till I reduced the difficulty. And didn't die to any of the other bosses save that bullshit acid rain from Moreau. I fucked up and didn't upgrade weapons enough. I had like 200k Lei left over and I shoulda dumped it into weapon upgrades.
Youre bad at games so I may have been wrong for sure. Make sure to upgrade and have enough ammo.

I got her on the 2nd try due to not shooting the fireballs.

You gotta switch weapons and yes, i dealt with it like i was playing darksouls.

Went back to Re2make after this and it sucks ass by comparison. Endless backtracking and the lickers suck. Fuck that game.

DLC announced, new story with Rose, new Mercenary characters including Lady D and Heisenberg, and a third person option for the main game.

RE: Village Winters expansion has me pumped for another play through. The 3rd person looks great, and can’t wait for RE4 remake as well.

Been wanting to replay this around Halloween, will be happy to pay for the DLC.

Back