No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

Actually giving this another Playthrough right now. Just killed Corrupted Monk then doing everything else before I take on Genichiro.
Well everything besides the Headless. I'm saving those fucks for later when I have the proper tool upgrades.

Last edited:
Holy shit I smashed Genichiro. The Lightning counter gave me so much trouble my first playthrough but this time I got it first try. Hit him with a Double Ijimongi while he was stunned. He did another pretty soon after that I also hit the counter on and a second Double Iji did him in.
I honestly surprised myself.

True Corrupted Monk down now for my least favourite part of the game. Fountainhead Palace......

Killed the divine dragon too soon and now I'm starting over. Missed unlocking Owl Father and missed the text to upgrade Mortal Draw. Won't take me long to get back though.

I'll never be able to no-hit anything but I've beaten Malenia more than once and still can't beat his ass.
Malenia isn't as hard as people make her out to be imo. The only difference is you can't really practice bosses in any other games than Sekiro.

Got Owl Father Unlocked. Going to kill True Monk and all the Fountainhead mini bosses before I tackle him.

I'll never be able to no-hit anything but I've beaten Malenia more than once and still can't beat his ass.
If you want, I can reinstall the game and record a no-hit without using prosthetics so you get an idea of his attack timings on his combos.

Owl Father is a bitch but I finally got him. Was trying for the Double Iji posture kill but I wound up swapping to Mortal Draw and that did the trick.

Back