No Spoilers Official Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Discussion

I really like this guy's breakdown of the combat. Answered several of my questions about mechanics and how the gameplay feels.

Looks so good,fuck

Hope they release the demo or have a beta test

This looks like Tenchu. Is a great game indeed but in certain way the main character look like a traditional Japanese kengo old man... not so attractive in my taste to the new era of videogames but coming FROM SOFTWARE I just hope to see some extra skins including Rikimaru to feet all tastes.

Last edited:

I love how from soft keeps evolving their combat to make it more dynamic with each game. They are the GOATs when it comes to making action RPG combat. also the GOAT at Lore/worldbuilding

I'm not watching any more on this game. Just going to leave the preorder where it is and go in fresh. Looks incredible.

...also it's crazy that Tenchu was just dumped as a series. I don't think this game will scratch that particular itch, it looks entirely different to me. Which is fine. I'd love a new Tenchu though.

GOTY is gonna be a mad race between this, REmake 2, and TLOU, I would think.

I agree with everything else but this is just flat out wrong and it's not even debatable.
Who's the best at Lore and worldbuilding

btw by world building I don't mean literal open world creating. I mean creating an atmosphere. and the idea of a world with a deep history

btw by world building I don't mean literal open world creating. I mean creating an atmosphere. and the idea of a world with a deep history
There are many RPG games that does lore and world building better than Soulsborne.

Morrowind and mass effect alone blows any of the fromsoftware's games out of the water when comes to lore and world building.

There are many RPG games that does lore and world building better than Soulsborne.

Morrowind and mass effect alone blows any of the fromsoftware's games out of the water when comes to lore and world building.

Pretty much what @Pito said.

Not in my experience. Soulsborne lore is the only game I’ve spent watching dozens of hours of videos on. I find the discovery infinitely more interesting than any game series I’ve played.

Back