RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Crawford vs Porter RBR PPV 11/20

Winner?

• Total voters
Looking forward to watching the fight. I thought this was where Porter got stopped and it happened, but it sounds like he put up a real fight beforehand.

maybe if Spence's eye doesn't get better
other wise Spence beats him

I’m team Spence and I think he’d get the win - I also think he beat a slightly better version of Porter than yesterday’s - but TC certainly made the statement we were waiting for and a 50-50 split is the way to go. The irony of it all is that Errol may be lost for the sport at this point. Boxing gonna boxing...

You know who I think is P4P no 1. Not by accomplishments. By the eye test and just pure guessing which means nothing but still I think Shakur Stevenson is. Heard he was lighting up Loma in sparring for Lomas fight against rigo.

Either him or Usyk. Usyk obviously by accomplishments also.

Y'know who i think is P4P #1? My cat Phoebe. No seriously, her shadow boxing and footwork are insane, and even though she doesn't have the accomplishments to match anyone on the list she lights my other cat up in when they spar, and it's all about what would happen IF she fought someone like Fury or Canelo. There's a reason nobody calls my cat out after they fight, fear, pure and simple.

Shakur Stevenson P4P #1... has to be the dumbest post i've read in a while.

Spence doesnt have the skill depth or ring IQ to match Crawford's adjustments and would definitely lose.
nah Spence is the better boxer
and the more skillful southpaw
Crawford would be eating that straight right all night. plus Spence pressure would destroy Crawford

nah Spence is the better boxer
and the more skillful southpaw
Crawford would be eating that straight right all night. plus Spence pressure would destroy Crawford
Crawford's jab was more effective in slowing Porter down than Spence's was.

Spence is not the better boxer of the two in any category. Size, toughness and workrate are his biggest weapons

Y'know who i think is P4P #1? My cat Phoebe. No seriously, her shadow boxing and footwork are insane, and even though she doesn't have the accomplishments to match anyone on the list she lights my other cat up in when they spar, and it's all about what would happen IF she fought someone like Fury or Canelo. There's a reason nobody calls my cat out after they fight, fear, pure and simple.

Shakur Stevenson P4P #1... has to be the dumbest post i've read in a while.
<Lmaoo>

Nice showing from Crawford. Porter is a dog but Crawford is all wrong for him. Absolute sniper with legit power in his own right.

Still got hope for Crawford/Spence if Spence’s eye is good to go.

Looking forward to watching the fight. I thought this was where Porter got stopped and it happened, but it sounds like he put up a real fight beforehand.
Kenny Porter stopped him.

I'm obviously in the minority but i don't think Shawn's dad stopped it because he could've got hurt, i think he knew it was a close fight and if you watched the build up videos he was very clear with how he wanted Shawn to fight. Shawn was mostly following the plan but then he got caught, got reckless and then got caught again. At that point Kenny Porter pretty much thought "Well you've thrown it away now" as there was no way back even if he survived the round, and he called a stop to the fight.

Don't get me wrong, Bud would've finished Shawn if it went on, but I don't think Kenny did it to protect Shawn, i think he felt like it would have been a waste of everyone's time to let it go on.

Don't get me wrong, Bud would've finished Shawn if it went on, but I don't think Kenny did it to protect Shawn, i think he felt like it would have been a waste of everyone's time to let it go on.
why is everyone so sure of this? Porter has never been stopped and he's been caught just like that before and gone on to win.

Back