RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FRANCIS NGANNOU WITHOUT A DOUBT ABSOLUTELY WON. EVEN IF HE DOESNT GET THE OFFICIAL DECISION, EVERYONE FUCKING KNOWS WHO WON. LISTEN TO THAT CROWD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT A FUCKING VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FRANCIS FUCKING DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe anyone would watch that and assume Fury was not just performing an exhibition so they could fight again. What a boring, sloppy display of boxing by both parties lol

its gonna be like 7-3 Fury on every card, so that history will show that 'Boxing >>>> MMA'

Mad respect to Big Frank, I hope this bumps his fame a bit. Dude deserves everything after this past year.

I have ngannou winning by 3 points. We just saw the UFC heavyweight champ, in his prime, fight the best boxer in the world and win. Holy shit!

It was 50 every 24 hours for quite a while. Pettry brought them back unlimited at one point and then just decided to leave them. But apparently they’re not actually unlimited. 500 seems to be the limit.

That’s good to know.

LIKED

Back