RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This fight highlights that most Conor did way better against Mayweather than people think
No it illustrated Conor carried to cover a spread and beating to a pulp. This is Frank’s night and Conor isn’t a shitstain in his drawers tonight

Hoping Francis gets the nod since I bet $5 on him UD at 101-1 odds LOL

I can't believe people like you exist. You genuinely think that was a fight that both parties were trying to win and not an absolute exhibition to sell a 2nd fight?
BELIEVE IT MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Francis backed himself against Dana and te backed himself against the heavyweight boxing champ of the world. How can anyone hate this guy ??? True champ

0d014e79d202a723e221ee4e46d5e899.png
Dana is seething, and texting/calling someone to cuss them out over letting this happen without the UFC being involved.

Reactions: MGS
To think the UFC let Francis go just because they didn't want this massive fight to happen, they could be making bank right now and instead are promoting a shitty fight night for next week <31>

I'll happily eat crow too. I was disappointed he didn't sign again with the UFC and thought he'd blown it, but I think he may have just outpointed the fucking heavyweight champion of the world

Dude Francis is a fucking God. Idc what yhe judges say, he's my heavyweight champ.

Back