RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I scored it for Ngannou

There's zero chance he's getting a decision over the world champion of boxing, but I believe he won that fight.

I agree they won't give it to Francis. I didn't score it throughout...but he had a 10-8 third...and I had him getting the 7th and 8th for sure, when I was really paying attention to score it...so IMHO anything worse than a VERY close decision loss would be corrupt favouritism for Fury.

dana-white-illegally-watching-francis-ngannou-vs-tyson-fury-v0-605pu3m321xb1.jpg

Dana White is the most nervous man on the planet right now.

tbf a former UFC champ beating the world boxing champ still isn't a bad look for him. Could have been better but his nightmare scenario was probably Frank making the UFC look stupid.

That was exciting. Too bad Ngannou is gonna go fight cans in PFL for the rest of his career.

Oh Jesus. Izzy and Usman in the ring with Ngannou. Somebody check on Dana.

??? I don't have a horse in this race. I just watched the match, lol. Fury landing hooks from his hip with 0 power at will that Francis never saw coming and I'm suppose to believe they aren't sparring lol
maybe getting knocked on his ass made him scared of the power??

Round 1: 10-9 Fury
Round 2: 10-9 Ngannou
Round 3: 10-8 Ngannou
Round 4: 10-9 Fury
Round 5: 10-9 Fury
Round 6: 10-9 Fury
Round 7: 10-9 Ngannou
Round 8: 10-9 Ngannou
Round 9: 10-9 Fury
Round 10: 10-9 Ngannou

You can't score it any other way

I'm genuinely with you mate. Went into that 10th round thinking it was that round wins it and felt Ngannou won it

I get what you're saying just remember -- this is one weird crossover promotion boxing event.

All I watch is boxing and it's almost never like this. FYI =)
Good to know. My buddy just told me Francis might take this decision?!

looked like Fury fought a safe exhibition fight because he had a real fight already scheduled.

This is surreal. Francis was comfortable enough to showboat.

If Francis did more that last round he might have won

Back