RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it was pretty up in the air. Ngannou should have done something in rd 10.

giphy.gif

Yeah, I was hoping for 3-4 rounds. This exceeded all expectations
Amazing!! I can't believe it Jack.. that was an incredible fight, it was a billion times better than I expected!. Big props to Francis! he did amazing. I have to admit this was way better than I imagined

hahaha :D just Imagine Dana right now, he is beyond fuming :D :D love it hahaha.

I actually think ngannou won

Can someone tell me I'm wrong? I'm not stupid but he scored knockdown and was more active and forward ...

No. No I can't. I had it 5-5 on rounds and with the knockdown it gives Francis the win.

I'll go back and watch it when I'm not shocked out how well Francis is doing to see if I feel differently, but it feels like a robbery right now

You guys are so biased, Francis did amazing but he didnt do enough IMO.

But hes a beast.

Good decision, idk how even one judge scored it for Francis...crazy. Close fight but he clearly won more rounds, Francis did wayy better than I expected but lets be honest Fury looked like crap.

no fucking way LOL. everyone knows francis ngannou out boxed the shit out of him, got the only knock down, LOL

Back