RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Ngannou Discussion PPV 10/28, 2PM EST

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder if they will do an immediate rematch after that split decision.. I mean lets be honest the fight was way better than anyone ever imagined. I can't believe it. Amazing fight. A lot of people thought Francis will just get clowned badly.. this was a real fight and Fury was pushed all the way

That was not an amazing fight lol...that was the worst Fury I have ever watched and Francis did little.

Fuck you lol, you obviously dont watch enough boxing. Aside from Francis doing well that was not a good fight, Fury looked like shit.

Look at you.

"Francis did little."

"You're a fucking idiot."

"Okay, I admit, Francis did well."

You're going to have a rough life if the only time you're genuine is when someone calls you an idiot.

This was a great scripted fight. People got their moneys worth however anyone who knows boxing saw fury basically sparring and making sure it was a 10 rd entertaining fight for the public.
You are an absolute moron. Being delusional enough to think Fury would risk his undefeated record, legacy, health, Usyk fight, etc to "script" a fight in which he got dropped, threw an illegal elbow, all while scraping out a questionable split decision is a special kind of stupid. Do better.
<Deported1>

get knocked down
get cut
throw illegal elbow
still win fight

lol. way to go boxing!

Can you elaborate as to how you scored it for Fury?
I thought he won more rounds? Frank won a couple early and late rounds IMO. He was cautious in the middle of the fight, rather he was trying to pace himself or if it was because fury made some adjustments I’m not sure.

you know when these british ass announcers are saying its for francis, that francis won. lol. you cant deny that one. unless you're a boxing saudi arabian judge.

I was so excited about Fury/Usyk but after that fight... I just can't even get hyped for this right now

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Well, that was pretty incredible. I was more entertained by that fight than any of the dogshit the UFC have put on in recent years.

Great fight by Francis. He should just switch to boxing. 1000x better than anyone thought. He just took a round or 2 off or he would of easily won that.
Crazy to think a HW MMA champ is as good as a the legit HW boxing champ, even if he looked terrible and out of shape.

You can kind of see why Fury should not want any parts of Joshua.

Back