RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

That fight was not close. I think I gave fury like three rounds that he won in the middle and usyk won all other rounds plus the 10-8
Ain’t no way, even the judges had him up 5 rounds during the fight. Usyk was outboxed most of the fight. Most are just biased because they don’t like fury

That was a TKO/KO lol. Ref stopped the fight and didn’t even count? That was ridiculous.

Had it 115-112 Usyk

ukraine gets 60 billion from US military aid and uysk wins undisputed title -- both within a couple weeks.

what a morale booster for the troops!

I have to be honest the fight was better than I thought it would be, I thought it would be a slower pace and lots of Fury leaning on him and grappling and ref separating them every 2 seconds. But it was much better than that.. both guys went for it and lots of punches thrown in the open. Enjoyed it, very good fight

Very good pace for a HW fight I thought

Guy with a Fury avatar and "ipowerslapmywife" are the only people I've seen say they thought Fury won. It was close, but you'd have to be pretty lopsided in how you score the close rounds.
Fury's shots were just more damaging. One judge agreed with us. I think there's a lot of bias. The near-stoppage looked really dramatic, but all it means is a 10-8 round. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

At work so I only could catch it in pieces. Seemed close until Usyk almost flatlined him.
Need to rewatch to score it.

Tyson Fury is a disgrace. Pulled off all those shenanigans, talked all that shit then lost to a man half his size.

Fury showing his class, saying he got robbed because Russia invaded Ukraine. The mask has slipped again

Shocking that this was a split decision but at least the right man won

I don’t think fury will rematch usyk. Certainly not next
As a 3rd Generation Ukrainian born in the US, I am no longer a Fury fan. Gypsy's really are scumbags it seems.

Tbf if you lose the undisputed title to a split decision I can understand being salty about it

But everyone seemed to understand that he got airlifted to safety by the ref.

Not to mention the headbutts/rabbit punches/knees Usyk was complaining about all through (lol at Fury's wife shouting 'stop complaining' when Usyk signalled he'd got a knee or something)

You guys don't know the rules if you think Fury was saved, held up by the ropes is classed as a knockdown and therefore 10 count. Usyk was not allowed to hit him once he was only held up by the ropes.

LOL @ the split decision and Fury thinking he won.

Back