RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Fury vs Usyk Discussion 5/18 1PM ET DAZN PPV / ESPN+

finally got round to watching it. my palms were sweaty the entire time, what a fight. that was about as excited as i get for a fight, honestly.

great back and forth, usyk took the early rounds, then it looked like fury had him figured out for a while, and the mad fucker makes the kind of come back they write songs about. he had tyson cross-eyed falling all over himself. fury was literally one good combination away from being put to sleep, not something i expected to see in this fight, especially after how rounds 3-6 went.

it was a pretty clear usyk victory as far as i'm concerned. all of you whining about a robbery are retarded.

I have him as 6’9 because every official record has him as so. I could say Usyk seems more like a 6’2 to me but that’s not here nor there.
Even 6’7, that’s 4” taller and a near 20% weight increase.
Thats statistically the same as Inoue fighting Crawford (welterweight). Thats fkn insane.

And Inoue never ran a gauntlet of the caliber that Usyk did in the Super 6.
Then going 3-0 vs the Top 2 heavyweights. All this whilst not being the puncher and away from home.

Sorry but he’s the clear No.1 with Inoue / Crawford a respectable No.2.
Usyk is listed as 6'2 by some sources and others as 6'3. Regardless he is significantly shorter in both height & reach. Fury has over a half foot on him in the latter alone.

Usyk did shine in the Super Series (WBSS) and most of his biggest wins have come in his opponents' backyards. The rest were on neutral territory like this fight was. You may've swayed me there. He just needs to be more active. This 1 fight per year stuff will only hurt him in the rankings and in building an even better resume than he already has.

Frank Warren said that during Tyson's post fight. Full of shit lying old fart
That says all u need to know about Warren total POS. Can't even congratulate Usyk has to immediatly start muddying the waters with lies.

I have him as 6’9 because every official record has him as so. I could say Usyk seems more like a 6’2 to me but that’s not here nor there.
Even 6’7, that’s 4” taller and a near 20% weight increase.
Thats statistically the same as Inoue fighting Crawford (welterweight). Thats fkn insane.

And Inoue never ran a gauntlet of the caliber that Usyk did in the Super 6.
Then going 3-0 vs the Top 2 heavyweights. All this whilst not being the puncher and away from home.

Sorry but he’s the clear No.1 with Inoue / Crawford a respectable No.2.
Fury is definitely in no way 6'9 but I also think every single boxer is 1 to 1.5 inches shorter than listed. I remember laughing at the difference between HBO and Showtimes measurements. Showtime would typically have the accurate one.

Anyway I think Usyk ks still massively undersized vs Fury as is everybody.

Fury is definitely in no way 6'9 but I also think every single boxer is 1 to 1.5 inches shorter than listed. I remember laughing at the difference between HBO and Showtimes measurements. Showtime would typically have the accurate one.

Anyway I think Usyk ks still massively undersized vs Fury as is everybody.
I wouldn't say everybody. It's not like Fury dwarfs Joshua, Zhang, or Joyce. He just dwarfed Usyk because he's a blown up cruiserweight. Not a modern super heavyweight like those guys are.

this fight had most everything youd expect out of a fight of this magnitude
Fury stepped up to the occasion and looked brilliant at times; his herky jerky style made a comeback when people thought that Fury was gone for good. he really troubled Usyk at points with his jab and uppercuts. he's done the best against Usyk out of all previous opponents.
Usyk doesnt seem to know that the word "quit" exists in any language.
just a fantastic, action packed chess match. and knowing Fury he's gonna come to the rematch fired up as hell, wanting to get that W. Usyk's gonna sink his heels in and be even more determined. the rematch might be even better than this fight!

This article also says that Usyk was carried to his dressing room, then rushed straight to hospital (with a broken jaw).
This is false. He obviously showed up at the press conference with an obvious not broken jaw.

Alex Krassyuk said that he was being seen for a routine check.

It was Frank Warren who had told about the broken jaw cos hes a fuckin lying old fossil trying to cope.

This is false. He obviously showed up at the press conference with an obvious not broken jaw.

Alex Krassyuk said that he was being seen for a routine check.

It was Frank Warren who had told about the broken jaw cos hes a fuckin lying old fossil trying to cope.
Clearly Warren put that out there for fans to go "Of course Fury won, he broke Usyk's jaw!"

Yeah. he sucks basically.
Oleksandr-Usyk-Tyson-Fury-action1-Photo-by-Mikey-Williams-Top-Rank-770x550.jpg

It may bother him but heavyweights are expected to lose at some point in their careers. Even the best did. Marciano was the only champ to retire on top undefeated and really you could argue that he shouldn't have been.

Yeah. he sucks basically.

lol no one said that. Usyk the man. It’s just not an easy fight ya dumbass

You sure about that? I had you pegged as a Fury fan after your last comment. What was your prediction?
I was rooting for Usyk hard but I thought Fury was going to win. I thought that being bigger, stronger, dirtier and durable was going to make a difference.

But I know jack shit about boxing. I'm more of a casual.

Wow! Yes! That was the best fight ever! Lots of credit goes to all of those involved in making this historic fight happening. Thank you. Boxing needed this fight and it truly delivered!

The fight was very entertaining and also ultra competitive. Tyson Fury did great and he's still one of the elite! Oleksandr Usyk is amazing! The way he can adjust in fights is incredible, he's the most technical but also his mental strength is among the best in Boxing! Oleksandr Usyk is truly great and a classy man!

It was an honour to watch this epic fight! I'm so happy with this result! The fighter many of us supported got his well deserved respect. Great win for Oleksandr Usyk and congratulations to him on becoming the Undisputed Heavyweight World Champion!

Back