RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

Does the decision come down to who is more marketable moving forward?

Parker doesn't really have a big frame, he looks quite slim, usually anyone from Maori NZ, Samoa, Fiji, Tonga are just much wider and thicker. I know he is still HW because he is Maori obviously.. but still would expect him to have a lot more meat on the bones
he's one of the faster HWs along with Usyk because of his smaller frame. he can move really quick and so can his hands

I hope they can replace this commentary team for the Joshua vs Francis fight, they are not easy too listen to

Gutsy performance by Parker disappointed with Big Bang too much of a one trick pony

Wouldn't shock me if this was a draw, split or unanimous. Boxing judges are rarely good.

I think Zhang narrow, or another draw. Did just about enough given 2 10-8 rounds…

embarrassing performance from Zhang. His celebrations after the knockdowns and then not throwing follow up was some kind of decision.
His team told him to stay calm and conserve energy. Parker has only been stopped once and that was in the 11th round.

Paker wins, great gameplan from Parker, really weathered the storm. His only chance to win this was on points, he was never finishing Zhang. Zhangs cardio and lack of killer instinct cost him the fight, he could've won this.

I scored it for Zhang. Very close. Won't be surprised if the judges score it the other way.

Dreadful affair.
Andy Lee turned Parker into the STINKINATOR.
Stinks out Saudi again. Fucking REEKS.

Hrgovic landed 17 of 59 per round to 13 of 33 for Zhang
Faorp9SWYAAGq56.jpeg

In this case it'd be hard to complain about any decision. But I think Parker won.

Back