RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Sanctioned Ngannou vs Joshua Discussion 11AM ET/8AM PT, 3/8 DAZN PPV

He got nuttin

out-get-out.gif

The fact that Parker’s nose looks clean after how it looked in the 3rd rd is crazy

Zhang dropped Parker twice. Lost a close MD and the commentators are acting as if it was a terrible performance and he’s done.

Man what a robbery. Joseph did nothing to gain the belt

If you score 2 knockdowns and the other guy gets none and you still lose it means the judges think the other guy dominated the rest of the fight. And Parker did dominate the rest of the fight. Parker was going to win the 2nd knockdown round too if he hadn't gotten the knockdown.

You never know how people are going to score fewer punches from the bigger man that seemed to be having more effect. I also think we couldn’t see how a lot of Zhang’s potentially significant punches landed as they were wrong angle for the camera, when Parker ducked his head low we just couldn’t see if the left was really landing or not.

I thought Zhang was being smart by not racing to finish Parker, but Zhang and I were both wrong.

Parker is clearly the 4th best HW of this era behind Usyk, Fury, AJ.

His resume of wins is better than Fury too but he just has some losses.

Parker much busier and def think he won despite the KDs. IMHO

Back