RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

Judges cooked the decision the wrong way?

That was the oddest situation I've seen and oddly enough the right person won in the end?

Moloney still acting like his body didn't get chewed up?

Exactly, he just seems like an obnoxious arrogant bellend. He doesn't shout etc, not that over the top, but a conceited twat all the same.

Chenko and Usyk are more my type of fighter ;)
Usyk i can see. Haven't been a fan of Loma's excuses.

What the hell happened they announced to different winners than they cut to an interview of an earlier fight...

Wtf Top Rank need to fire 90% of this crew

He thought no one would notice... wanted to race out of there and cash in his betting slip

Fair enough. He just seems like a bellend out of the ring, and he's quite boring in the ring.

He didn't exactly work his arse off in the Haney fights did he?

To me someone who fits your description better is Munguia.

Despite being heavily outgunned and outskilled against one of the best fighters in the world, he never stopped trying against Canelo, right up until the last round.
Definitely Munguia!! He even looks a little Robert Downey so to have so much sack... dude is a legend.

Well I have no idea what to expect now, I expect Lucas Browne to the leave the arena as the undisputed world hw champion.

Wow WTF...I just started watching this when they read the decision for that womens fight, sounds like there's a lot of fuckery going on. Then that guy said he retired because the sport is so corrupt.

Back