RBR ***Official*** Sherdog Santioned Lomachenko vs. Kambosos Discussion 5/11, 11PM ET (ESPN/ESPN+)

You didn't even need this excuse...put it back in the bag. He got the stoppage lol

I know you're not that bright, but news flash, I posted it before the finish. Excuse? Please stop quoting me. I'm losing IQ humoring you. Thanks, bud. Go build a sand castle or something.

Kambo did a lot for us Aussies, but the dude caught a lazy, cocky Teo by surprise a few years back and has ridden that ever since.

Dude has no business at all at the elite level. He's a bum compared to guys like Haney and Loma.

George is no bum, but he's definitely a level beneath these guys. Hopefully he gets his camp in order and wins some lesser fights. He deserves to make some money and ride off into the sunset.

I know you're not that bright, but news flash, I posted it before the finish. Excuse? Please stop quoting me. I'm losing IQ humoring you. Thanks, bud. Go build a sand castle or something.
It was over your head. That's the point. Cool do the same.
Did that hurt your feelings?
Dam you can talk crap all thread but get pretty sensitive when somebody teases you back.

The last PPV from Australia we'll see for quite a while.

Back