Media Official Trailer for Strickland vs Costa

Costa needs a win. But I think Strickland picks him apart.

High enough lever MMA fighter against amateur body builder? I'll take the high enough level MMA fighter.

If it were 3 rounds, I'd probably favor Costa. I think there's a good chance his speed and power will give Strickland problems.

But since it's 5 rounds, I'm guessing Strickland will start to take over in the later rounds. Unless Costa finds the finish within the first 2 rounds, I favor Strickland in this one.

UFC match making clowns done made another garbage match up.

I wanna see Paulo Costa beat the shit out of somebody. But instead, we gotta watch him lose close decisions to point fighter strikers over and over.

I want there to be chaotic presser and a fight to seal the deal.

UFC match making clowns done made another garbage match up.

I wanna see Paulo Costa beat the shit out of somebody. But instead, we gotta watch him lose close decisions to point fighter strikers over and over.
This match up doesn't even make sense and Costa is by far the most privileged fighter in this division for whatever fucking reason next to Izzy.

Costa is about to smash Strickland the fuck out. Strickland is going to try to make this a boring ass point fight fest but I hope Costa walks him down and brings fucking violence. Costa is an amazing body snatcher I hope he takes advantage of it this fight as Sean uses a very high guard much of the time. Pressure fighter Costa will steal his soul, mark my words.

Those Costa highlights look like they were filmed on VHS tapes, guy needs to fight more often.

Back