Official War Room Awards 2018

Yup you had me at “I am not informed at all” and I should have left it there.

Yep. But you were more interested in me than the rest of the thread, apparently. So here we are. :(

You drinking tonight?

You could try, but I would see through it if it wasn't genuine.

No you wouldn't. I could swoon your emotional ass so effortlessly, like a pimp to a ho...

Just a touch of Trump bashing here and there, and you'd be all "See, I always knew Heretic wasn't that bad. He always seemed to be smart enough to get it, but now he finally gets it!"

*yawn*

You guys watching bellator?

Yup you had me at “I am not informed at all” and I should have left it there.

This is the thing. I'm sure both you and Russler believe you are extremely informed about all this. Yet you 2 would not agree on any bit of it. So what does it really matter

Props to Cubo for just telling the truth. That he just doesn't know enough about it. When the actual truth is none of us really know the whole truth

This is the thing. I'm sure both you and Russler believe you are extremely informed about all this. Yet you 2 would not agree on any bit of it. So what does it really matter

Props to Cubo for just telling the truth. That he just doesn't know enough about it. When the actual truth is none of us really know the whole truth

The thing is, treason is very clearly defined in the Constitution, and there isn't any argument that Mueller committed it. Russler is a troll.

I agree that's true on any topic, but when I'm presented with what my bs detector tells me is blatant partisan propaganda on karate forum, I'll label it as such. So I justed wanted to hear Cubo's thought process. I am good.

No you wouldn't. I could swoon your emotional ass so effortlessly, like a pimp to a ho...

Just a touch of Trump bashing here and there, and you'd be all "See, I always knew Heretic wasn't that bad. He always seemed to be smart enough to get it, but now he finally gets it!"

*yawn*
It's past your bedtime lol.

Campos is a fucking fighter for sure.

Props to Cubo for just telling the truth.

That's what I do. Makes life much more of an adventure. I'm too lazy to remember multiple stories and nobody around here is worth my integrity.

<Fedor23>

I agree that's true on any topic, but when I'm presented with what my bs detector tells me is partisan propaganda on karate forum, I'll label it as such.

My theory is that it's usually dishonest people who are distrustful. Just sayin'. :cool:

I agree that's true on any topic, but when I'm presented with what my bs detector tells me is blatant partisan propaganda on karate forum, I'll label it as such. So I justed wanted to hear Cubo's thought process. I am good.

It's not true on any issue. There's a lot about this issue the public doesn't know. More than most issues

I think 1 reasonable person can believe Mueller is a hero doing his job while one can see him as a man going way beyond his mission and attempting to take out an elected president.

I'm confident at the end of it all the good guys and bad guys will be easy to spot in this whole fiasco

Shit, forgot this Bellator was a couple islands away. Too bad I'm cheap and don't like Oahu.

The thing is, treason is very clearly defined in the Constitution, and there isn't any argument that Mueller committed it. Russler is a troll.

I believe Russler believes Mueller & Co are attempting to take down an elected president. I don't agree with it completely but I don't think it makes him a troll or evil

That's what I do. Makes life much more of an adventure. I'm too lazy to remember multiple stories and nobody around here is worth my integrity.

<Fedor23>

My theory is that it's usually dishonest people who are distrustful. Just sayin'. :cool:

Strange way to characterize calling a spade a spade.

I will if you will. Tequila?

Lol only vodka.

I believe Russler believes Mueller & Co are attempting to take down an elected president. I don't agree with it completely but I don't think it makes him a troll or evil

Mueller was appointed. He's doing his job. And you're skipping the point that treason is defined very clearly and cannot possibly apply.