Official Women's Division Discussion #27

Chandler responded by inviting Harrison to Stockton, didn't mention paying for the flight though. Actually this is a good move from Chelsea, getting her name out there. Otherwise she'd be mainly known for her aggressive weigh ins.

Last edited:
The good the bad & the drama.

I enjoy all of it.
I think feuds are fun, so long as they’re organic and the people genuinely don’t like one another.

On that note, while Kayla is generally a class act, she’s also takes herself very seriously and she is incredibly competitive, and I think Chandler may be actually irritating her here.

Lol, Chandler is probably trying to cash in on Harrison's name. I'm much more inclined to believe Young (class act, respected veteran and pioneer of the sport), and Harrison (high profile fighter, bad PR isn't what she needs right now), than Chandler (who da fook is dat gurl?!). But hey, maybe the banter will garner interest in a potential match up, and featherweight is definitely in need of appealing fights and fighters.

And speaking of Featherweights:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/list...e-mandel-nallo-bruna-ellen-gonzalez-crutchmer

Blencowe really meant it when she said she'd remain loyal to Bellator. There's nothing else left for her there, nobody wanted a trilogy fight with Budd with the title up for grabs... Without it, it's a much more difficult fight to sell. She'd have to beat up a bunch of girls to even think of a rematch with Cyborg, and the only fighter with a name that she hasn't fought, is Cat Zingano.

Bellator knows a bantamweight division would kill featherweight, with Blencowe herself more than likely moving down to that weight class. They won't open bantamweight. I wish Arlene had signed with Invicta at least, I could see her doing really well there and maybe, eventually go to the UFC (or maybe I'm just delusional).

^ Not sure of the accuracy or reliability of the above tweet.
If true though, big news.
@Xuh et. al. - Weili vs. Esparza in 2021.

Reactions: Xuh
^ Not sure of the accuracy or reliability of the above tweet.
If true though, big news.
@Xuh et. al. - Weili vs. Esparza in 2021.

tenor.gif

BT Sport is one of the broadcast partners of the UFC. Could be they jumped the gun. If so, everyone that accused Esparza of ducking Ribas (even though the bout was never official) owes her an apology.]

People said this? Say what you will about Carla she is tough. JJ beat her head like a drum and she did not drop until the ref stopped the fight. Same with Tatiana beating her head through the canvas. People really need to stop with this fucking ducking bullshit. Carla has fought a who's who of women at 115 as a small SW.

People said this? Say what you will about Carla she is tough. JJ beat her head like a drum and she did not drop until the ref stopped the fight. Same with Tatiana beating her head through the canvas. People really need to stop with this fucking ducking bullshit. Carla has fought a who's who of women at 115 as a small SW.
Some people on Twitter said it, but also a certain “network” or channels on YouTube that like driving narratives, led by a certain Clown Shoes Harris

Call me crazy but I am happy that Carla is getting the title short instead of Rose. I love everything about Rose but she only fights once a year. If she were to win again it would stunt 115. Now we know what happened between Carla and Ribas. I guess the UFC seen that the Rose fight was not going to happen so they kept Carla as a backup option.

That photo I posted of Dudieva, Jojua and Avsaragova was taken at Akhmat, Grozny. Here's another with the big photo of Kadyrov in the background. Now I'm sure they train elsewhere as well, Jojua prepared for the Belbita fight in Istanbul. No doubt they'll avoid Grozny in future and the State Department aren't going to sanction Georgians - the Great Game don't you know. Leto's link didn't work for me, so don't know what it said.

I was not aware of how many people hate Carla. There is a thread on the main area which is just them hating on her possibly getting the title fight.

I think they all train in Georgia, so shouldn’t be a problem.
BT Sport is one of the broadcast partners of the UFC. Could be they jumped the gun. If so, everyone that accused Esparza of ducking Ribas (even though the bout was never official) owes her an apology.
][/QUOTE]

I don't think anyone would think she was ducking her out of fear, but she might well have turned the fight down because she didn't think it made sense for her.

Who knows?

Back