Oh Hai Mayberry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is it like a dog getting its cone removed?

Good comparison. I walk eggshells with dubbs, once they're gone i can be more free with how i talk.

Disclaimer: I still abide by the Sherdog rules and would never blatantly go against a Mods wishes:cool:

I got teh dubs for posting a picture of a fleshlight in mayberry...

Wonder if i post a dildo i will get teh hammer?

mod ruling plz.

So if I get this right people are getting dubbed in the OT for OT behaviour and this thread tries to recrute more OTers... to get dubbed?!? Sorry, but I just changed my AV, no need to change it to yellow crap now.

They get carded in other forums usually

Don't wanna get dubs? Go to the War Room. Damn place is so full of trolls and freaks it's damn near impossible to get banned in there.

Not true

I've been looking for an excuse to move my wit to the OT

Come on down

Cool, just don't let the shitty mod gimmicks get to ya. There's a ton of 'em.

Name some mod gimmicks.

I won't. Sounds like fun tbh.

We have punch and pie

So if I get this right people are getting dubbed in the OT for OT behaviour and this thread tries to recrute more OTers... to get dubbed?!? Sorry, but I just changed my AV, no need to change it to yellow crap now.

No, you have it read wrong. Its for wondering outside of the OT and posting in an undesirable manner that got them caught up. See thats the thing about the OT, its a fun place, but once you become a regular you have to be carefull if you ever leave it and post anywhere else here. Thats why most of the regulars/vets there are rarely seen outside of it.

Not only that, but the OT really is where the best posters on this site hang out. Even MODs and Admins hang out in there quite a bit.. and you don't see that in any of the other forums here nearly as much as you do there

more mods isn't really a selling point. got back to the pie, you nearly had me.

This thread makes me sad :(

Luckily this is the place to talk honestly and open about it.

No way, 'poly.

But they are pretty much all the same!
"Should I dump my girlfriend of four months, Sherdog?"
If you have to ask, then yes.

I'm okay with the ones with actual problems though.

But they are pretty much all the same!
"Should I dump my girlfriend of four months, Sherdog?"
If you have to ask, then yes.

I'm okay with the ones with actual problems though.

Well, they should be dumped or deleted.

TBH, all the relationship threads are why I don't post here anymore. I don't need them filling up the OT, ya know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back