• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Ohio social worker had sex with 13-year-old client, tried to intimidate their family with a gun.

nice-south-park.gif

I dont give a sh*t what generation you claim. 12 year-olds f*cking "hot" 19 year-olds all the time because they "had game like that" is some Military Recruiter level of bullsh*t.
I don't care what you think. I was 12, and i was actively seeking girls at that age. The 19 year old did not look her age and i looked a lot older then my age back then. There is other details that would make her look even worse then her age, but you have to take into consideration a sexually active teenager's mentality.

I think any modern generation would see a 19 year old girl who had sex with a 12 year old boy as a fucking whacko and/or loser.
I would agree, she wasn't all there. But i took advantage of her weakness to attraction.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dcochran88
Back