Crime Ohio social worker had sex with 13-year-old client, tried to intimidate their family with a gun.

Poor guy got banged by a 24 year old hottie.

d768db4f5b77db746a1b9d8624effe31.gif
bro is so horny for this bitch he’s applauding child rape <Lmaoo> y’all are down tremendous

And particularly women abusing boys.

I've worked with a few kids who had sexual relationships very young with older manipulative women. I cant think of one who is capable of a productive relationship

I never post in the War Room, but I had this happen to me at a young age by a female baby sitter. It completely warped my understanding of healthy relationships, made me devalue sex, and also made me rather insecure. I did not know the effects of this until I went to therapy, but I had a lot of issues that followed me into adult hood. Some I still deal with, so the idea that the 90s were different and everyone cool was banging older chicks is such a bad argument. That guy was groomed and you nailed it.

I never post in the War Room, but I had this happen to me at a young age by a female baby sitter. It completely warped my understanding of healthy relationships, made me devalue sex, and also made me rather insecure. I did not know the effects of this until I went to therapy, but I had a lot of issues that followed me into adult hood. Some I still deal with, so the idea that the 90s were different and everyone cool was banging older chicks is such a bad argument. That guy was groomed and you nailed it.

I'm terribly sorry that happened to you and I thank you for your input. Your feedback is consistent with what I've seen and read on the subject. One account I saw was where another young man who went through this, every time he tried to date a girl his own age later he kept immediately assuming they were going to have sex at every given opportunity and he couldnt understand why women kept getting upset about that until he realized the implications.

Many also have immense trust issues, particularly the ones who were with women who cheat on their husband with these children and tell the kid all kinds of fantasies about what their lives will be like. Then they show up in Court with their husband and claim it was all the boy's fault.

Last edited:
I'm terribly sorry that happened to you and I thank you for your input. Your feedback is consistent with what I've seen and read on the subject. One account I saw was where another young man who went through this, every time he tried to date a girl his own age later he kept immediately assuming they were going to have sex at every given opportunity and he couldnt understand why women kept getting upset about that until he realized the implications.

Many also have immense trust issues, particularly the ones who cheat on their husband with these children and tell the kid all kinds of fantasies about what their lives will be like. Then they show up in Court with their husband and claim it was all the boy's fault.

I appreciate that. I have had many relationships where my sex drive is way higher than my partners and I have strayed. I am not proud of that, but much of that came from that trauma. My brain was altered to think normal men want sex constantly and with anyone that moves. At 12, you should never be in that position, and the men on here that are thinking with their developed animal brains don't seem to get that part. It robs you of your innocence before it is time.

Weird how but the children posters suddenly think it's okay to sexually abuse a child. lmao

In their defense, it's usually towards male predators and not female ones.

I mean you can all sit there wagging your fingers all day but this just isn't the same thing.

Sure, on paper it's the same, abuse and all. In reality, that kid just had the best 10 seconds of his life. It's hard to register this as abuse but easy to register as wrong. So it's a weird thing that some people will be super serious about while others will sort of just shrug their shoulders at.

Besides, we have a ton of men on this forum who've been through similar situations. We don't process this shit like women do. I've personally been in a situation like this with a 24 year old when I was 14 and honestly.............we both survived (shocking right?) Both have meaningful relationships and we're even friends till this day.

I know you're not going to agree at all and are probably going to respond with some snarky, bull shit comment but, to sum it up, this just isn't the same when a woman does it to a boy.

You virgins don't know what it was like in the 90's it seems. I have no regrets. I had my fun young, and been with my Wife for 20 years since i was 25.
Does the wife know you're ok with 19 year olds having sex with 12 year olds?

Does the wife know you're ok with 19 year olds having sex with 12 year olds?
Are you aware you're speaking to a "survivor" who's judgement may be clouded from years of pent up trauma or do you like.....enjoy making fun of crippled people on your spare time as well?

Are you aware you're speaking to a "survivor" who's judgement may be clouded from years of pent up trauma or do you like.....enjoy making fun of crippled people on your spare time as well?
I do see the errors in my ways now. Thank you

Ps so would it be inappropriate to ask if he had a daughter? Lol

In their defense, it's usually towards male predators and not female ones.

I mean you can all sit there wagging your fingers all day but this just isn't the same thing.

Sure, on paper it's the same, abuse and all. In reality, that kid just had the best 10 seconds of his life. It's hard to register this as abuse but easy to register as wrong. So it's a weird thing that some people will be super serious about while others will sort of just shrug their shoulders at.

Besides, we have a ton of men on this forum who've been through similar situations. We don't process this shit like women do. I've personally been in a situation like this with a 24 year old when I was 14 and honestly.............we both survived (shocking right?) Both have meaningful relationships and we're even friends till this day.

I know you're not going to agree at all and are probably going to respond with some snarky, bull shit comment but, to sum it up, this just isn't the same when a woman does it to a boy.

You also have a Sherbro telling us how it fucked him up for a long time

This is a terrible event but holy shit the first few pages of this thread were comedic gold

Back